The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today At Chudleigh Fun Day

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Really enjoyed today,so many beautiful whippets there.Great to see Dawn and Rob as well with their gorgeous dogs,especially little Billy who I so wanted to snuffle up and bring him back with me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here are some piccys

Murphy and mummy

purbecks112.jpg

Billy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

purbecks115.jpg

purbecks119.jpg

He aint heavy...he's my brother :D

purbecks106.jpg

purbecks128.jpg

Nance with Billy and Murphy

purbecks140.jpg

purbecks146.jpg

purbecks144.jpg

The girlies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

purbecks145.jpg

purbecks133.jpg

purbecks130.jpg

purbecks149.jpg

how sweet :huggles: looks like you all had fun :thumbsup:

looks like you did have a good time,we too had a great day and oliver met 3 of his sisters and a brother,im shattered but it was a top day :thumbsup:

Sarah how great to see Billy and Angel too :wub: :wub: Murphy looking great as usual and so sweet to see the brothers together :huggles: Thanks for sharing such a great day out :huggles:

Lovely to see you too Sarah and such a wonderful family,the children are really good with the whippies :huggles: :huggles: .It was lovely to see alot of people to have a good chat :D :D

It looks as though you all had a great day! :) And the weather couldn't have been better! :D

Wish we could have joined in, but Jinny still can't travel yet and I want her to be confident in the car before I try going further than 20 yards!!!

Next year we'll be there ...... fingers x'd!!! :cheers:

In the pic with your 2 lovely black girlies - that's my Archie (no head) and Stanley next to them!

Louise

(w00t) fab pics looks like ya had a fab time i see billy has pinched max's collar :- " the brothers looked pleased to see eachother :wub: whish i could have come but i think its bit far for tia at the moe ....nevermind thers always next year . :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back