The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today At The Bsfa .....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've just came across a few more .... :b

Matilda and Tutti .. :thumbsup: .

Picture005.jpg

Some for Rae ..sorry to keep you waiting ...hahaha .. :lol: :oops:

Picture023.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture027.jpg

and now for Daisy and Supe .. ;)

Picture035.jpg

Picture043a.jpg

TC said:
ChrisBishop said:
Feel free to take whatever pic's you like my dear..It's nice that people appreciate them ..
Hope to see you all soon .

Chris.

Have to say, I really have been so lucky this weekend, and both you and Olivia have taken some amazing shots of my lads.

It really is appreciated :huggles: :cheers: :thumbsup:

TCx

p.s. Ice looks blooming sexy in these pics. Is Jason on the forum?

He tries to get on here now and then but i think he has probs with his membership details ...

Rosie said:
Forgive the indulgence please but I just had to post this pic of my little Phoebs after her fabulous day today.  :b   It is the first time we have won anything, made all the more special as it was her first time competing  too  :teehee:
Think she was a bit tired .....  :b   :*   :*

Thanks to everyone who helped me today with finding a partner etc  :thumbsup:

View attachment 49928

So you should show her off :wub: ......She ran so well for you .....Shes a dear little lass that did you proud ;) .....Vinnie said next time he'll try not to show off trying to be clever :lol:

ChrisBishop said:
I've just came across a few more .... :b
Matilda and Tutti .. :thumbsup: .

Picture005.jpg

Some for Rae ..sorry to keep you waiting ...hahaha .. :lol:   :oops:

and now for Daisy and Supe .. ;)
(w00t) that's OK - worth waiting for. Pleased you managed to get so many between gossiping :p

Strike Whippets said:
Rosie said:
Forgive the indulgence please but I just had to post this pic of my little Phoebs after her fabulous day today.  :b   It is the first time we have won anything, made all the more special as it was her first time competing  too  :teehee:
Think she was a bit tired .....   :b   :*   :*

Thanks to everyone who helped me today with finding a partner etc  :thumbsup:

View attachment 49928

So you should show her off :wub: ......She ran so well for you .....Shes a dear little lass that did you proud ;) .....Vinnie said next time he'll try not to show off trying to be clever :lol:

Thanks :thumbsup: As we all say in the family "you've got to love The Phoebs" she really is such a special little girl :wub: :wub: I hope Vinnie's multi coloured legs have recovered now :lol:

Great pics from Chris too, I agree it is so great to have them. I wouldn't stand a chance of taking anything so sharp with my camera never mind the fact I wouldn't have enough hands to take them anyway so thanks a million :cheers:

Can I use the one of Phoebs with Tilda please :)) and how do I go about copying it :blink:

I've just seen Sunday's results and send HUGE congratulations to Phoebe (Wheatroyd Coo Massie), Shenaz(Lamplyte Dancing Princess) and not forgetting Phoebe's sister Firenza ( Wheatroyd Bit of Fashion), who also won her class! Thank you to all the owners for loving my babies and doing so well with them.

Cloke said:
I've just seen Sunday's results and send HUGE congratulations to Phoebe (Wheatroyd Coo Massie), Shenaz(Lamplyte Dancing Princess) and not forgetting Phoebe's sister Firenza ( Wheatroyd Bit of Fashion), who also won her class! Thank you to all the owners for loving my babies and doing so well with them.

Thanks Julia. It's a pleasure and has been from day one :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back