The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Todays Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well Done all the works, the weather was very bad, and they stayed out working all day, great job maltby club, and all the works, :thumbsup: thanks must goto them all,

well done all the winner's

great win for Stuart and sugar babe, great family, :thumbsup: but the dog that impressed was Chriss Gift, never seen her run before very good bitch, :thumbsup: watchout for her

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to agree well done everyone racers and workers - especially workers in that weather

(glad we cancelled club at least i dint have to stand out all the time in that lot :D :- " )

todays dog winner " A Kinda Pleasure "

Dog winner "A Kinda Pleasure " and Sup winner " Chriss Gift " getting to know each other a little better

did say this is a crackin bitch(chrisis gift) hew i have watched run at ashfordby and old hall well done nice to see different people winning :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eve said:
just a querythe pups maid u look and maid your point

is it MAID or MADE because we have MAID as a prefix

Our pups name was spelt incorrectly on the programme....

Annie Off (should have been........ Hough)

contrary to popular belief we don't have the prefix on 'OFF'

F.... P.... Off or any other Off :clown:

Well done to winners.....Organisers/team...Good day! :D bloody cold though...

Didn't see this happen but was told Mac Spot had a funny turn on the track???

Anyone know if he's ok?

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
eve said:
just a querythe pups maid u look and maid your point

is it MAID or MADE because we have MAID as a prefix

Our pups name was spelt incorrectly on the programme....

Annie Off (should have been........ Hough)

contrary to popular belief we don't have the prefix on 'OFF'

F.... P.... Off or any other Off :clown:

The spelling was right on the programme, they will run under different names with the BWRA

Karen-Coral said:
Well done to winners.....Organisers/team...Good day! :D bloody cold though...
Didn't see this happen but was told Mac Spot had a funny turn on the track???

Anyone know if he's ok?

Karen

yes karen he did do something im not exactly sure wot he was in with jackie k and more or less as soon as the lids went up macspot just kinda tumbled head first and landed on his back i dont think he got up. someone picked him up and i think pat baker managed to get him to stand up then bernie carried him to the car. he did say to peter that he didnt think there was anything broken so fingers crossed macspot is ok. ive not heard anything and unfortuanly dont have bernies number to find out. if i do hear anything il let u know but hopefully the dog was just in shock.

had a good day at Maltby pity about the weather (freezing) chuffed with how our Max ran congrats to the winners,

put our sunglasses back on when we got back on the right side of the pennines 8) 8) :)

well done to maltby club putting on a well run open in artic conditions,nice one :D hope little mac spots ok :luck: :luck: well done all the winners, and to every body that braved the conditions, is this weather ever going to sort its self out :cheers:

a big welldone to abby with her pup vini :luck: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back