The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today's Walk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We decided to go to the woods a bit further away today. We always lose our bearings there so every walk ends up at least a half hour longer than planned while we sort ourselves out..
As you can see the demonic nature of our mutts was obvious today as they sniffed out the deer who played hide and seek in the ferns.
DSCN4495 - kopie.JPG
DSCN4491 - kopie.JPG

Because of a nearby fesitval the local council have requisitioned the car park at our normal walk for the use of coaches bringing people to the festival which is across the road from where we walk. No parking no exceptions so we are banned for a week!! :mad::mad::mad: Luckily this will be the last time they hold it here and I cant say Im sorry, its too big for this little town and our daft council to cope with but we had to find another walk. Luckily this one has re-opened after the summer breeding season and it was lovely this morning.
DSCN5585 - kopie.JPG

It's been too hot for an afternoon walk the past couple of days, but we had rain this morning which made everything feel fresher - and the pavements a bit cooler - so today he asked for a walk. We had a slow sniff/pootle up to the local churchyard (he wanted to go to the park but I overruled), where he had a snooze on the damp grass in the shade. I decided that a bit of damp grass never hurt anyone so I sat next to him.

A bit later we headed off home again... with me realising that I now had a large damp patch on the back of my dress at bum level:oops: Not a great look when you live in the middle of a busy village....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back