The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Too Hot For Dancing As Well!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I bet that you can't wait to have her Sue Ann.

I was looking at the earlier photo of her on Tony's site earlier this week and thought straight away wow she gorgeous! There's just something about her.

Your pups are lovely as always Tony.

Here's the latest Dancer pic I got today! She is now in Eugene, OR, and will be arriving in Anchorage Friday afternoon. I can hardly wait!!!

Sue Ann & the Not-So-Anxiously-Awaiting Chenzira Hounds

Dancer_at_Jenny__s.JPG

SHE'S HERE!!!!!

Well, actually she's been here since Friday morning, but as soon as we got home from the airport in Anchorage we had to pack the motor home and get to the fairgrounds for a weekend of ASFA lure coursing!

She is a great little traveler, very versatile and adventuresome! I'll post some pix from this weekend as soon as I get them from folks that were taking pictures.

There were plenty of folks willing to take her off my hands, that's for sure. She's a little charmer!

Sue Ann & the Now-Complete Hound Herd

Wasilla, Alaska

Glad to hear she's arrived safely and has slotted right in, Looking forward to the pics! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It'sreally funny because I found the same name as whippowill "DANGING IN THE DARK"or "DANCER IN THE DARK" ....I really think it's the perfect name for a black whip. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that she's arrived safely and looking forward to the piccs of her growing up. Can never see enough black puppies on the K9 board. Some friends of mine are really hoping for a black pup of their own again (they miss having one so much) and hopefully theirs will arrive in early October.

Give Dancer a hug from me.

Well, it doesn't seem as though anyone has been here for awhile, but figured I'd come back to try to figure out how to post a couple new pictures of Dancer! Also, to try to get Tony to post some pix of the new little monsters, one of which will be coming to join Dancer as soon as we can get transport figured out. I'm so excited!

Merry Christmas, all. If someone comes in that can tell me how to post a picture, I would be more than happy to. Dancer is gorgeous, as is the new girl, and they should have loads of fun playing together in the snow :)

Oh, Oh! Never mind! Just found the "add attachment" button! LOL Here's Dancer (Lyth Winterdance)! I hope it works.

Sue Ann11_19_9.JPG

Where did that little puppy go, She's all grown up so fast (w00t) she's is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Congrats and good luck with your new arrival please let us have lots of pics when she arrives :thumbsup:

Hi again Sue Ann, welcome back!

Lovely to see pics of Dancer "all growed up". Got any of her standing still :eek: ... without a coat on? :unsure:

Lovely pic's, nice to see them all out on the run :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back