The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog 2004 /2005 Rch Cracked It

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Top Stud dog 2004 / 2005 Rch Cracked it, had a great start at the BWRA bend championships with Bitch Sup Rch Silver Lady ( Ruby's choice + Cracked it ) and for the second year Dog Sup Rch Midnight Run ( Starlight Dawn + Cracked it ) well Done to all the owners with his offspring

to have your Stud dog produce a champion or watch their offspring run well is very rewarding but to watch his offspring take Sup Bitch and Sup Dog Champion and both bred from different bitch's is fantastic and proving why he's been top stud dog for the last 2 years

but watch out Zac ( cracked it ) bailey (Nch / Rch outbound ) is after your place at the top already prducing Rch Ballyso :eek: and i'm sure more titles from his offspring to come, :thumbsup: his dad ( Sup Nch / Rch Spellbound ) is still in with a chance with Rch Mac Spot getting a Rch title at the champs, :cheers: and watch out next year when ( Ch of Chs / Sup Nch / 5 times Rch Hellbound ) pups are running :eek: :thumbsup:

You must be so proud Yvonne :thumbsup: Looks like wherever there's racing your dogs offspring are winning.SUP DOG & BITCH -BRILLIANT! :thumbsup: I think in a few years we'll be talking about Cracked It just how people talk about,Country Music,Dream Vision,Marillion and Xspell today.Well done :D Karen

Well done Yvonne and Tony with Cracked It's offspring.

Good Luck for Outbound this year with Bally So already winning and her brother Bally Boy training up well and will start his debut at Swallowest end of month

Yes, well done Yvonne Silver Lady we have trained at the club from a young pup lovely bitch well deserves her achievement and what more can be said about Midnigh Run, brilliant dog, class act.

Sheila

i think theres some good stud dogs lately including cracked it like wor john etc :thumbsup: and two becomes one :thumbsup: all good stud dogs but i personally think not enough credit is given to the bitches :- "

Matrix said:
i think theres some good stud dogs lately including cracked it  like wor john etc  :thumbsup: and two becomes one :thumbsup:   all good stud dogs but i personally think not enough credit is given to the bitches  :- "

well for someone thats not joined just to answer my post's your not being bad,

this topic his about top stud dog Rch Cracked it, if you don't think the bitchs get enough credit then go start a topic about it :thumbsup:

well done ivone much succes in the future with yer stud dogs and midnight run will go down in my book as 1 of the best bend dogs i have ever seen :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rocky said:
Well done Yvonne and Tony with Cracked It's offspring.Good Luck for Outbound this year with Bally So already winning and her brother Bally Boy training up well and will start his debut at Swallowest end of month

good luck Audrey :luck: been told hes running well :thumbsup:

AndrewPocket said:
well done ivone much succes in the future with yer stud dogs and midnight run will go down in my book as 1 of the best bend dogs i have ever seen  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Andrew, :thumbsup:

He did me proud. :wub:

Jackie colin and the gang. :teehee:

AndrewPocket said:
well done ivone much succes in the future with yer stud dogs and midnight run will go down in my book as 1 of the best bend dogs i have ever seen  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

yes thanks andy, can't wait to see Danny's pups running hope he make's as good a stud dog as his brother zac

hellbound said:
Matrix said:
i think theres some good stud dogs lately including cracked it  like wor john etc  :thumbsup: and two becomes one :thumbsup:   all good stud dogs but i personally think not enough credit is given to the bitches   :- "

well for someone thats not joined just to answer my post's your not being bad,

this topic his about top stud dog Rch Cracked it, if you don't think the bitchs get enough credit then go start a topic about it :thumbsup:

See you are still having a dig at me, i am a new member but been reading k9 for a while now.

I will answer when i want and to who i want, not when you say i can :angry:

i can't see anywhere in my post where i tell you when and who to answer :b , what i did say is start a topic on brood bitch's if you don't think they get enough credit, :thumbsup:

you however did'nt feel that strongly about it to do so :eek: , so i started it for you hope you like it o:) :) :)

cracked it can through a great bend dog as the results show. he does not do bad on the straights either great stud.

outbound will be to watch he starting to through some great pups, one that sticks out at the moment is ballso saw her trail back on the straights this week WOW (w00t) .GOOD LUCK to col/allison with her and there pups coming through looking good :luck: :luck:

quote=hellbound,Apr 7 2006, 12:20 AM]

i can't see anywhere in my post where i tell you when and who to answer :b , what i did say is start a topic on brood bitch's if you don't think they get enough credit, :thumbsup:

you however did'nt feel that strongly about it to do so :eek: , so i started it for you hope you like it o:) :) :)

:cheers: but i am capable of starting off a topic

its no wonder people dont answer in here

wouldn't swap my dog out of Cracked It and Bitch Cassidy for any dog racing now...that's why I went had another dog from the repeat mating...not sure the new one is gonna as be as good... :- "

however, lisa also gave me the breeding of Rory and the same studs and bitches reappear...on both sides...guess it was the same 20 years ago, as it is now...

new blood would be nice, but i reckon they they all go back to the same gene pool...as they do in most breeds...

Paul

nice to see so many replys, :cheers:

have you started your pup racing paul, ?? wouldn't think you have had much time with everything, i.e being so ill, new baby, and getting Rory racing, whats the pups weight?? is lisa's pup ok now,???

yep, the pup has started to race, not as forward as Rory was, but very keen...looks more like Cracked It, and weighs 25/26lb. Lisa's pup I hear is doing fine after it's injury...

Regards,

Paul

would have loved a pup from your litter ?? but they had all gone :( good luck with your dogs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back