The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog 2004 Rch Cracked It + Cinnamon

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) yes that right top stud dog Rch Cracked it, been at it again this time mated Cinnamon, this being his 8 bitch since oct 2004, think hes very glad to be home :huggles: , lol

Well cinnamon will be 5 weeks on mon and she,s looking fat and happy, I would say she was in pup as she is square and looking bigger than she did at 8 weeks with the last litter, can,t wait for babies again. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Should be a very interesting litter ...Good Luck Donna and Cinnamon of course lol :huggles:

Good luck - hope everything goes well!

:luck: good luck donna! :luck:

3 weeks to go she now weighs 28-29lb,

3_weeks_2_go.jpg

:) got another one to order Donna, phoned your mum today about it will phone when we get back, :cheers:

does it look as though her head is shrinking about 12 days left. they,re jumping around inside of her now.

big_fat_mamma.JPG

(w00t) do you think she will make another 12 days Donna, so she may have more than 2 pups this time, ??????, :- " or they could be big pups i know you would like that after a 30lb or bigger??? :))

well she certainly looks preggars now and yes her head is shrinking lol :D

Yvonne can you tell the man who phoned about a bitch no probs as other people are after dogs ,give him my number and i will call him when she has them.

cinnamon should have had her pups monday, shes just started in labor about 2.00 still no pups yet, good luck lizzie ( cinnamon ) maureen midwife, Donna and Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
just had donna on the phone about half an hour ago cinnamon has had two bitches up to now both look like the mam red fawn and white. 1st one born 11 and a quater ounces 2nd one weighing in @ 13 oz still more to come. keep pushing lizzie lol look forward to the pics donna. :D :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back