The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog 2004 Rch Cracked It + Cinnamon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) she looks all legs, and ear's carole, is she still a little Angel ??? :thumbsup:

lol she is all legs but suprisingly she doesnt lose them when she is running. and of course shes a little angel lol :wacko:

:) what's her weight how, :thumbsup: are they all about the same still ??

im not sure @ the champs she was 17 and a quater, missy was 16lb cilla was 17lb and tina was 14lb il guess she will be about 18 and a half to 19lb now il weigh her over the weekend. @ the moment she is on the chair next to pc trying to bite me she is evil lol

:) she just wants you to play carole :thumbsup: what do your big dogs make of her like/ not like ????

mickey whizz used to play all the time with her but hes getting sick now lol and whisper has started to play with her now lol evenb the old bitch hot spice likes 2 get in on the action bloody nearly 10 and just started playing lol :- "

:) thats because she's only had boys to play with before and they are just cry babys when you beat them :( now she's got another girl to play with :huggles:

just weighed kez she weighs 19lb @ just over 19 weeks any guesses to her racing weight? she is a little fatty @ the mo lol :D

she should be fat carole at only 19 weeks, i think about 25lb / 26lb, she's still got alot of growing, what do you think ??? :thumbsup:

weight last week approx 20lb some new pics

starting rag training lol click to enlarge

did i say she was all leg's, ??? must have missed them ear's on the last photo's,lol :D :D don't know where she get's them from??? :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back