The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog 2004 Rch Cracked It + Cinnamon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not quite sure of her weight will weigh her and let u know. she is an evil pup lol she is on the go all the time full of energy and she gets really wild so much so u have 2 pick her up 2 calm her down then she tries 2 bite u lol by wild i mean sprinting around the house barking and growling @ mickey whizz launching herself onto him biting and hangin off his face etc lol hes so soft he just lets her ( thank god lol)

just weighed her approx 10lb she has put on a pound and a half since last thurs! :blink:

:) she must get all her bad points from her mum "cinnamon" carole, cracked it's never been like that, :- " she will get all her racing ablility and talent from her dad "cracked it" :thumbsup:

cinnamon is a lovely bitch. she gets her bad points fron her gran heatwave she,s a nasty cow. she strikes like a snake without warning and has marked every dog in my house, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tinas learn,t to stay away from her

tina and cilla are both 10lb as well, but tina is the smallest looking.

the 3 girls taken on sat at rising sun kez cila and tina left to right 2005_07_02_004.JPG

ive never had a dog as wild as this lol the no limits r lazy not like this pup shes hyper peter wants 2 call her hyper whizz lol :lol:

:) Donna just new that the bad bits off the pups would have come from your side of the breeding, lol, :- "

well carole i'm sure her being hyper will pay of when she start's racing and she can re-run all day long, can't wait to see them all together, :)

kez 12 weeks old today weighing in @ 12 lb ffs thats 2 lb in a week lol wil try and get a good photo if she keeps still long enuf :- "

spellbound said:
:) hi carole will you be taking the pup to scotland :thumbsup:
yes yvonne we didn,t tell you that cause your so eager to see them you are babysitting them all weekend, all 3 that is lol,

is that ok by you carol :thumbsup:

:) thats not a problem Donna, :- " hear i will be coming back with another exter addition anyway ;)

13 weeks old today and finally starting to settle down. after much play fighting with mickey whizz it finally went to sleep lol

:- " see you have a nice little pup there carole, think you may need a bigger chair lol :- "

8) saw two of these pups at the weekend and definitely look like future champions cant wait to see them on the track :thumbsup:

good luck with them wish i,d been lucky enough to get on have to wait for a cinnamon + hellbound litter what do you think donna i have heard on the grapevine that this is on the the cards ?????????????

mattchu said:
8)   saw two of these pups at the weekend and definitely look like future champions cant wait to see them on the track    :thumbsup: good luck with them wish i,d been lucky enough to get on have to wait for a cinnamon + hellbound litter what do you think donna i have heard on the grapevine that this is on the the cards ?????????????

never say never ?

have to wait and see what these ones are like i may go back to cracked it watch

this space lol

i have cinnamon and outbound bitches as well carraway and saffron ( unraced at moment) so you never no.

:) keep up the good work Donna,

don't need to Advertise my stud dogs all over the place, the pup's do that for me, Sup Rch's / Ch of Ch's/ Nch's/Rch's / english / scottish Derby winners from both Sup Nch /Rch Spellbound And Rch Cracked it, and now Rch /Nch outbound getting in on the act with his pups already showing they are going to be just as good, can't wait till Hellbound start's stud after Aug champ's his first bitch already lined up, :thumbsup: :cheers:

thought id post some updated pics of kez.

pic one on the chair for about 3 mins after a 2 mile walk and 15 mins chasing the ball ffs lol

pic 2 with little old brandy on the sofa

pic 3 wild thing on the floor lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back