The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog 2005

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATS TO BERT,JANE AND JOSH AS SOL KICKS OFF IN FINE STYLE A CLEAR LEAD UPTO NOW

:) yes well done 2 become 1, hes got some very nice dogs running love the look of morpheous when he was a pup always like his mum (babeesha) a very good bitch,

nice to see my own dogs doing so well in the stud, Rch cracked it, only having 9 dogs scoring so far and 5 of them being champs and 2 runner ups very good along with kennelmate Sup Nch/Rch spellbound, hes only got 4 dogs scoring and 2 are champs, well done to all the stud dogs :thumbsup:

Yeah Bert was well pleased when I saw him on Sunday, but admitted there was a long way to go...

Paul

:thumbsup: cracking dog, cracking family,best of luck.more points to come.loads more ;)

good luck bert keep on topping up the points :thumbsup: :luck:

:thumbsup: Good luck to Bert and family, and of course Sol.

good stud dog

but shame about bouncy pity he cant run like his dogs

:( :- "

looks like youve produced the goods again SOL I am over the moon with the pups that have started to race so far my own bitch LITTLE DOLL runner up to her sister Sup Nat; puppy Ch / Sup Sth Coast puppy Ch POLLYSAURUS and brother LUDACRIS his trapping let him down but did he make some ground up Tillie (Little Doll) will be rested now until the devon open as she came off lame in her second run. Thanks Bert,Jane and Josh for the mating to CHICANE

i hope smuge ie nch tinkerman done his dad proud on sat as hje did me cheers bert and kenny. :cheers:

another one of your boys from chicane will be making his debut into the open racing at Devon KANGAROO JACK

Two Become One has always been a brilliant racing whippet and it looks like he is passig this ability onto his offspring, Good Luck for the rest of the year :))

:thumbsup: well done to my good m8 tony with nch tinkerman,there will be more champions yet to come out of top stud dog two be one,for burt&jane :cheers: tony mam mustang sally says well done son :D

LUDACRIS, POLLYSAURUS, AND KANGAROO JACK ALL VERY IMPRESSIVE IN THE PUPS AT THE DEVON OPENS. GOOD LUCK AS THEY NOW TAKE THE STEP UP TO THE YEARLINGS

LOOKS LIKE POLLYSAURUS IS GOING TO BE CLOCKING POINTS UP FOR SOL AS SHE ENTERS THE ADULTS VERY IMPRESSIVE ON SUNDAY

I have 2 out of 2 become 1. Rosearella and Bellarella Blue. I'm really pleased with both of them. loverly bitches great at the track side and at home. Thanks Sol, Bert and family without whom i wouldn't have such loverly dogs.

well done 2 become one jacks proud of his dad. it was nice to meet sol and his family at cullompton devon. we had such a good time and i made some wonderful friends. jack says hi to everyone see you all soon love kangaroo jack and mirrel. ps ive only just learnt how to do this yipee

your still hanging in there good luck for the rest of the year

we own a bitch [attraction]2 become 1 we are well pleased with her

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back