The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog Rch Cracked It , 3 Years At The Top

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATULATIONS to Rch Cracked it

on winning top stud dog 2006 for the 3nd year running, and a big thanks go out to all his off spring and owners for the point they have gain over the last 3 year :thumbsup: to keep him at the top THANK YOU ALL, be nice if you could all do it again next year :thumbsup: with all the new pups about from him he could stay at the top for some time yet :oops: that would go down well :- " :D :D here to you all :cheers: and here's to a winning new year :cheers:

Well done :thumbsup: 3 years at the top says it all :thumbsup: :D Karen

:cheers: will post some up to date photo's soon :thumbsup:

well done yvonne that dog has done you proud, hopefully another year at the top next year :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations to R.Ch.Cracked It

a Fantastic Stud Dog and from a brilliant litter....WELL DONE Tony and Yvonne

well done zak top stud again,best of luck to all that use him. :luck: :thumbsup:

Did you ever consider getting some frozen semen done for the dog ? You will always have some then, even when he`s not around. Paul Boland the Vet in Liverpool is the man to chat to about it.

Regards.

yes i have already had semen frozen from Spellbound, Cracked it, and Outbound, :thumbsup: went to cambridge 2 years ago, have been looking for somewhere close to nottingham for more samples to be taken from Hellbound, cracked it, and Outbound, so if anyone can help ?? :thumbsup:

Martin Tucker said:
Did you ever consider getting some frozen semen done for the dog ? You will always have some then, even when he`s not around. Paul Boland the Vet in Liverpool is the man to chat to about it.
Regards.

do you have a phone number for Paul Boland ?? Martin would like to have a chat with him he may be able to help find someone near nott's thanks :thumbsup:

Would love to get a pup out of Cracked it but they all seem to be sold before the pups are evern born :b if anyones thinking of mating with this stud dog will you p.m me then i can get my order in for a pup thanks

:cheers: :cheers:

miss mad said:
Would love to get a pup out of Cracked it but they all seem to be sold before the pups are evern born  :b if anyones thinking of mating with this stud dog will you p.m me then i can get my order in for a pup thanks:cheers:   :cheers:

Some friends of ours are thinking of going to Cracked It and they said if you want you can have second pick of the litter but you will have to pm me your phone number to make sure it is going to a good home.

ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead! :thumbsup:

milly said:
miss mad said:
Would love to get a pup out of Cracked it but they all seem to be sold before the pups are evern born  :b if anyones thinking of mating with this stud dog will you p.m me then i can get my order in for a pup thanks:cheers:   :cheers:

Some friends of ours are thinking of going to Cracked It and they said if you want you can have second pick of the litter but you will have to pm me your phone number to make sure it is going to a good home.

ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead! :thumbsup:

'Speed on a Lead' (w00t) (w00t) thats an unfortunate choice of words Geoff! lol

Are you trying to cause trouble again? lol :clown:

Karen

Karen-Coral said:
milly said:
miss mad said:

Karen

Who me? :D

ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i will be very surprised if you get a p.m. geoff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karen-Coral said:
milly said:
miss mad said:

Karen

so why is that an unfortunate choice of words, :b are you saying that this bitch is not very fast, :eek: if so on what grounds are you saying it have you seen the bitch race, :- " or is it just to put people off having a pup from this litter

its really getting very petty

JOHNG said:
Some friends of ours are thinking of going to Cracked It and they said if you want you can have second pick of the litter but you will have to pm me your phone number to make sure it is going to a good home.ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead! 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i will be very surprised if you get a p.m.  geoff  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

well with comments like this and the one from karen-corol you may be right

but that would be playing right in to your hands :b

milly said:
miss mad said:

where's your friend from Geoff ?? just had a call from someone wanting to use Cracked it, in the next 12 / 13 day's ??

:thumbsup: have also p.m miss mad and let her no of this mating geoff so let me know if its same 1 thanks

milly said:
miss mad said:

thanks geoff for this offer i have p.m you, also p.m yvonne about her offer once again thank you both

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back