The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog Rch Cracked It , 3 Years At The Top

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well hucking fell I don't now if I'm coming or going here with all the replies and the PMs !!Can you lot give me a couple hours to think this one out?

ps rest assured I will, watch this space mmmmmmmm :wacko: :sweating:

hellbound said:
JOHNG said:
Some friends of ours are thinking of going to Cracked It and they said if you want you can have second pick of the litter but you will have to pm me your phone number to make sure it is going to a good home.ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead! 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i will be very surprised if you get a p.m.  geoff  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

well with comments like this and the one from karen-corol you may be right

but that would be playing right in to your hands :b

Coral :clown:

(1) Yes this bitch is fast, and Karen as seen her run (no offence was taken) :clown:

(2) Up to John G posting I had not received a PM from Miss Mad.

(3) It can't be the same bitch thats just come into season because this bitch as not come into season yet, I won't disclose the owners name of this bitch because I don't have their consent.

(4) And yes Miss MAD as PM'D this morning and she as been given a offer she can't refuse, well I think so, I won't disclose what was said in this PM because PM s are personal.

Up till now I have NOT been given a phone number. :sweating: ;)

:thumbsup: think i know who the bitch is anyway :cheers:

i never ask for the name of the person, or the name of the bitch :b

with all the p.ms you have recieved must be alot of interest in pups out of cracked it, but no surprise in that really :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for your phone number Miss Mad, you will lose this chance of a life time offer.

thAtom_Shock.gif

My how time flies!! Not much time left on this offer :D

cd_1_b.jpg

I would say time is not on your side Miss Mad :D

Well done Cracket It :)

Top stud again (w00t) I maybe, might get a pup from him this year :- " ,,will have to see what John say's :oops: :lol: :lol:

Well done :cheers:

Susan said:
Well done Cracket It  :)
Top stud again  (w00t)   I maybe, might get a pup from him this year  :- " ,,will have to see what John say's  :oops:   :lol:   :lol:

Well done  :cheers:

thanks susan, you already got one on order, :thumbsup: or you still working on John lol :cheers:

hellbound said:
Susan said:
Well done Cracket It  :)
Top stud again  (w00t)   I maybe, might get a pup from him this year  :- " ,,will have to see what John say's  :oops:   :lol:   :lol:

Well done  :cheers:

thanks susan, you already got one on order, :thumbsup: or you still working on John lol :cheers:

Yes I have a pup booked from Cracket It :D Will see if the brood bitch gives me a dog pup :D

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
cd_1_b.jpg
I would say time is not on your side Miss Mad :D

Going................Going

[SIZE=21pt]GONE[/SIZE]

:b

sorry milly but never recieved any offer from you, just the p.m about your writing of story's for yvonne magazine, i did send you another p.m asking for the name of the bitch and not recieved a answer, but thanks for trying to help :thumbsup:

i think one of us as got our wires crossed. Will check my pms and immediately get back to you :thumbsup:

:b

sorry milly but never recieved any offer from you, just the p.m about your writing of story's for yvonne magazine, i did send you another p.m asking for the name of the bitch and not recieved a answer, but thanks for trying to help :thumbsup:

Look at all my pms that I sent you and you will see that you was offered a pup for free. I also said you must give a phone number so that my friends know it will be going to a good home. Regarding me writing for Yvonnes magazine, you asked if I was going to write any stories for it because you thought that the stories I had posted about Tom Riley were very funny. I said no I wouldn't be writing for the magazine.

It could be possible that this offer could still stand if you pm me your phone number.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back