The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Stud Dog Rch Cracked It , 3 Years At The Top

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
miss mad said:
milly said:
miss mad said:
Would love to get a pup out of Cracked it but they all seem to be sold before the pups are evern born  :b if anyones thinking of mating with this stud dog will you p.m me then i can get my order in for a pup thanks:cheers:   :cheers:

Some friends of ours are thinking of going to Cracked It and they said if you want you can have second pick of the litter but you will have to pm me your phone number to make sure it is going to a good home.

ps, will tell what bitch it is when you phone. Believe you me this is one hell of a dog, speed on a lead! :thumbsup:

thanks geoff for this offer i have p.m you, also p.m yvonne about her offer once again thank you both

We've definately had this conversation before!!!!

See where I told you to pm me your phone number??

milly said:
sorry milly but never recieved any offer from you, just the p.m about your writing of story's for yvonne magazine, i did send you another p.m asking for the name of the bitch and not recieved a answer, but thanks for trying to help :thumbsup:

Look at all my pms that I sent you and you will see that you was offered a pup for free. I also said you must give a phone number so that my friends know it will be going to a good home. Regarding me writing for Yvonnes magazine, you asked if I was going to write any stories for it because you thought that the stories I had posted about Tom Riley were very funny. I said no I wouldn't be writing for the magazine.

never recieved the p.m about offer of a free pup, the only p.m i recieved from you was asking for my phone number, i sent a reply to that p.m and as you said also asking about you writing for the new magazine,

sorry but i dont give out my phone number, but i,m willing to meet at one of the race meeting or somewhere ?? if the offer of the pup still stands would like to once again thank you for all the help

If I give you my phone number,would you phone me,or Hazel.

Would you give me your address then?

I can't believe you're willing to consider having a pup off my friends,but you won't give me you're phone number!!

What's the problem?

My friends would want your number to keep in touch if you had a pup.

maybe its miss mads identity she wants keeping secret :- "

milly said:
If I give you my phone number,would you phone me,or Hazel.Would you give me your address then?

I can't believe you're willing to consider having a pup off my friends,but you won't give me you're phone number!!

What's the problem?

My friends would want your number to keep in touch if you had a pup.

i can't believe your offering a pup from your friends bitch ( the only bitch i can think of is chris's gift), when i have'nt been ask by your friend if they can use my stud dog,

so whats all the interest in who she is ?? the bitch as not been mated yet, so why offer a pup from a litter that may never happen :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Yvonne,I hope you're not getting vociferous with me :D I think you may have misapprehended my original post.I only said 'they were thinking of using your stud dog 'I didn't wittingly mean to mislead anyone.

I didn't enlighten you with the name of this bitch,because she's not even in season yet!!

How can you say "I can't believe........."when all along it seems as though you've been in favour of this mating.(quote)'or is it just to put people off having a pup out of this litter'(unquote)

I don't really understand why you have to be so contentious Yvonne when I was replying to 'Miss Mad'I think I've been promoting your stud dog by keeping this topic going!

Your assumption regarding Rch Nch Chris's Gift,as far as I'm aware is incorrect.I suppose you could always approach the co-owners :- "

I suppose all this is ironic really,because in the end they may decide to use 'our Sam'(Vivs Quest) or even 'our Jack'(Jack the lad) :)

Who knows?You don't! :unsure:

good afternoon Geoff

( you were offering a pup for free from a litter out of your friends bitch + Cracked it) miss mad wanted a pup out of "Cracked it " what is there to misunderstand ??

Quote,

I can't believe........."when all along it seems as though you've been in favour of this mating.(quote)'or is it just to put people off having a pup out of this litter'(unquote)

i'm sure i would be in favour of this mating but never the less i have still not been ask by your friend if they could use my stud dog ! i still can't believe your offering a pup free " thats not even in the making so to speak "

Quote,

I don't really understand why you have to be so contentious Yvonne when I was replying to 'Miss Mad'I think I've been promoting your stud dog by keeping this topic going!

if you feel my post to be "contentious" Geoff thats your opinion, it was not posted in that way at all

thank you for promoting 1 of my stud dogs however he seem's to be doing just fine without it " the topic title 3 years at the top " would indicate that

Your assumption regarding Rch Nch Chris's Gift,as far as I'm aware is incorrect.I suppose you could always approach the co-owners whistling.gif

my assumption being incorrect regarding Chris's Gift,

yes i could approach the co-owner she's a great bitch but its something i have never had to do with any of my stud dogs, if a owner wants to use any of my stud dog they contact me " not usually friend's of their's :oops:

I suppose all this is ironic really,because in the end they may decide to use 'our Sam'(Vivs Quest) or even 'our Jack'(Jack the lad) original.gif

Who knows?You don't! unsure.gif

your so right Geoff i don't know, good luck with whatever they decide on :thumbsup: but did take you at your word " when offering a pup for free to someone wanting a pup bred from Cracked it, :b but my assumption was wrong again

all the best with your new post on the nnwrf committee sure you will do well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Good evening Yvonne.

This proposition was made to 'miss mad',in case the mating did happen.

If she got a pup prior to this possible mating,then all well and good :)) What's the problem?

This is how the offer came about.Are you sitting comfortably,let me begin :D Or as 'Max Byraves' used to say"I want to tell you a story"

One autumn day Hazel and I decided to call on some friends of ours.

We were all sat conversing,as you do,when they happened to mention that they were thinking of using Cracked It when their bitch broke down.We agreed it was a good choice,as a bitch I bred was mated to Cracked It,and it produced 'Silver Lady'.an excellent dog from down south.That was all that was said.

When I saw the post from 'Miss Mad',with the consent of our friends we offered her a free pup,if and when the mating occured.At the end of the day if they decide not to use your stud dog,it would be their prerogative,as it would be yours if you don't allow them :D

It all boils down to ,if the above did occur,all 'Miss Mad' had to do was give me her phone number to convey to my friends.End of story for now :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back