The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Ten Stud Dogs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pems lad, simpson, shakira, another spot,come on ernie,sammy boy

all these are very well bred so maybe,,who knows :p

I brought CHICANE to spellbound because he was the smallest stud dog and I thought she would have been ready at 14 days thankfully she wasn,t .My first choice was Rch/Nch TWO BECOME ONE but due to work commitments Bert couldn,t be around on that day , my 2nd choice was Gills EXSTATIC after thinking again I decided he migt be just a bit to big so it was on to the 3rd choice Spellbound actually he was 4th choice because my sister fancied JACKERELLA. Any way she wasn,t ready thankfully until the Sunday and it was well worth the trip to Portsmouth the results speak for themselves 7 beautiful pups . I did tell you why I came and when you told me to come back on the sunday I told the same as I have written above so DO NOT TRY AND TWIST MY WORDS. I repeat there is nothing wrong with Spellbound it,s the owners

2 BECOME 1 is definately the top stud dog at the moment.

Quality beats Quantity every time.

yep john agree there like got a nutter out of two be one, put me own mustang there and got a cracking litter,number1 two become one :thumbsup:

oh and a liked anths time to fly who went to 2be1 and a got one of them too (w00t) 2 nutters i got now

i think if burt did not live to far away he would get loads more bitchs

it,s not that far it only took me four and half hours to get there could have stayed over but had to get back total 9 hours driving and worth every second. I believe he,s lined quite a few recently including greyhounds.

:)

master blaster could be there or bouts in five years time, after all only a few pups running at the moment and from the first ever litter he produced a supreme racing champ at only 19 months of age :D

just think of all the dogs that never had any bollocks?

slippy blue n razzmatazz just think of the bitches they cud of had??

they wud be i different leagues to most of the stud dogs now ie 2 become 1 spellbound,jackarella cracked it, masterblaster. 2 name a few

glad we have slippys sister then lol :p i think some stud lines for future to watch for will be wor john ,micky mac if he gets enough bitches ,but there again most in 5 years down line will still be in the running as they are now , best stud ever for me was marrilion. not forgetting master blaster :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back