The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Topaz Is Two - Pics

Scooter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I have been quiet for a long time, as my work has kept me super-busy this year :(

Still, I have kept checking the forum to enjoy cute and funny doggy pics. :thumbsup: Its' a good way to relax! :))

Today is our Topaz' birthday! She is two. We took some pics so that we could send them to our family and friends. I would love to share two of them with you.

This is her Birthday girl collar.

Topaz.jpg

Happy 2nd birthday Topaz :huggles: Lovely birthday collar you have there

AND... I found that she can wear it as an Alice band, too. :teehee:

She reminds me of the wolf in Red-riding Hood, though. :lol:

IMG_4479_1_1.JPG

Happy Birthday Topaz you look :wub: in your pink girly collar, not sure about the alice band though. (w00t)

Scooter said:
AND... I found that she can wear it as an Alice band, too. :teehee: She reminds me of the wolf in Red-riding Hood, though. :lol:

Yes I see what you mean!'What big eyes you have Grandma :lol: '

:) [SIZE=14pt] Happy Birthday Topaz [/SIZE] :)

:huggles: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TOPAZ :wub:

Thank you, everyone. :)

The funny thing was, my hubby told me that he had removed her girly collar before he took her for a walk. I asked 'Why? It's her Birthday collar, so she should wear it all day today.' He replied. ' I would have looked like a gay!' :blink:

Happy 2nd Birthday Topaz :cheers: Love that first pic of her

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back