The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tori & Paris

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Patsy & myself took Tori & Paris to the meadow for a run, Paris had a chase at a rabbit, she turned it 5 or 6 times, then the rabbit jumped into the river, Tori jumped in after it and caught it on the other side, Rose will be delighted with that, Tori refused to come back, so Patsy had to go and get her LOL :lol:

DSCF2861.jpg

DSCF2864.jpg

DSCF2869.jpg

Paris waiting for the rabbit

DSCF2871.jpg

Paris not sure about the rabbit :blink:

DSCF2878.jpg

Paris enjoying her run in the meadow

DSCF2881.jpg

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2889.jpg

And yes poor Patsy got his feet wet LOL :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor ol Patsy (w00t) dosent he look peed-off in the water :angry:

nice pictures and WAYDAGO TORI & PARIS :thumbsup:

Great pictures :thumbsup: ............ shame about the water-walking :oops:

(w00t) Lovely pictures, god when i seen the picture of Tori with the rabbit i looks just like Leia, :lol:

Leia caught her first squirrel this week, she turned it once and then caught it as i jumped up the tree, she must be hard mouthed because she killed the squirrel out right and didn't get bitten, :lol: :thumbsup: Di.

excelent photos,poor patsy,and tory,sesable paris lol waits of the rabit to be brought over to her,now she gets that from her mam shes a clever dog :thumbsup:

Poor oul Patsy near went in there! I see you didnt get wet Miss Deirdre :lol:

Lovely pics Deidre, it was a lovely fresh morning. Poor Patsy got the hard job. It looks like he got some wetten. Tori and Paris are 2 wee dotes. They nothing to learn. Brilliant.

Maragret & John Mc Stay

suppose u had the camera to hold deirdre??? that saved u from wet feet..... :)

:)) nice pics, they done well for youse, thats a nice team, ive got some chest wadders size tens if patsy interested, :))

Nice to see you havent lost that old touch patsy,but next time take the rod.Somehow don't look right ,when you go in the water and bring out a rabbit lol.Exelent pix by the way.

aw poor Patsy drew the short straw then lol

well done Tori and Paris

great pics

rhonda

nice to see one of the racing and showing dogs well capable of doing some real work. fair play to tori aand im sure Rose will provide Paris with a nice dry rabbit sooner later courtesy of the ferrets. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back