The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Track Maintainance

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This saturday we're going to make a start on some changes to the trap area - so anyone willing to help out we'll be there from 1.30pm (i realise it'll probably be the same old faces that usually do it but can't be helped i'm affraid).

Don't think I qualify as an old face yet but I will be there Vicky! :thumbsup:

i realise it'll probably be the same old faces that usually do it but can't be helped i'm affraid
is mine classed as old? don't answer that lol

you can count us in to help and i dont wont to be involved in the old debate I will obstane :- "

I would volunteer to help but I'm looking after the dogs! Some of you lightweights maybe going Thursday but Joey's going 3 out of 4! :b

Scott Frodsham said:
I would volunteer to help but I'm looking after the dogs! Some of you lightweights maybe going Thursday but Joey's going 3 out of 4!  :b
I would gladly do 4 days t crufts but my bank card wont it will be melting buy the end of day one :D I hope :lol:

fallenangel said:
Scott Frodsham said:
I would volunteer to help but I'm looking after the dogs! Some of you lightweights maybe going Thursday but Joey's going 3 out of 4!  :b
I would gladly do 4 days t crufts but my bank card wont it will be melting buy the end of day one :D I hope :lol:

and you don't think mine will? :b

Anyone willing to help we have £500 worth of soil being delivered that'll need barrowing across the track - will be there from 12.30pm to trial pups first!

No need for helpers today, soil was postponed.

Still trialling pups from 12.30pm though.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back