The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TRACK RECORDS

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just out if curiosity I was just wondering what the various track records around the country are? Also which dog set them? I have a rough idea of the Rising Sun I think it was 8.08 over 150yds and it was set by Spooky Jewel. I also remember a time of 7.98 over 150yds at Bigges Maine which Go Loco did in a run up. So come on whats your track record? :D

A & T Miners is 8.20 by Showthree in a 5 dog race.

7.98 , 8.20 thats realy quick , it would be nice if someone compiled a "fastest time over 150 yrds ext

:p Yes 7.98 is really quick Bigges Maine is a slightly downhill track. Mind Go Loco was a really fast 40LB (ER) I bet most track records were by the 40lb (ers) rather than the no limits as the 40lb(ers) generally get out the boxes quicker. :D

i was at a&tminers when showthree broke the track record a pleasure to watch this cracking dog i think it was vicky,s dad i told showthree would break it iwas right . we will be there to see if she can do it again good luck for 2004 :cheers:

:D Hellbound broke track record at great aycliffe show

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: Just wondering what is track record at Aycliffe then? :unsure:

:angry: HELLBOUND SET THE TRACK RECORD OF 8,14 IT WAS NOT EQUALLED .

:( poor sherry all she wanted to know was what the track records are

:D Thankyou Fleesh all I was trying 2 do was have a bit fun on k9. I wish people wud stick 2 the relevant topics. :angry: It is quite easy to do a new topic. You just go 2 the bottom of the page and type in new topic. ;)

Does anyone know the track record at old hall...... :cheers:

:oops: HELLBOUNDS SUPPOSED TIME OF 8.19 NOT 8.14WAS NOT CLOCKED BY THE HANDICAPPER WHO WAS NOT THERE,SO IMO IS NOT A TRACK RECORD.AFTER ALL ANYBODY CAN STAND THERE TIMING AND GIVE WHATEVER TIME THEY LIKE :cheers:

p.s. WHO DID CLOCK IT ANYWAY ;)

does anyone know what the track record is at worcester for the freeman remembered over 200 yards??? :thumbsup:

HELLBOUNDS SUPPOSED TIME OF 8.19 NOT 8.14WAS NOT CLOCKED BY THE HANDICAPPER WHO WAS NOT THERE,SO IMO IS NOT A TRACK RECORD.AFTER ALL ANYBODY CAN STAND THERE TIMING AND GIVE WHATEVER TIME THEY LIKE
I agree!!

Did showthree set meltons? What was the record for that?

Yes showthree has got the track record at melton it is 8.14 and it was set at the ABCDE in September. :cheers:

So, so far we have:

Asfordby WRC - 8.14 Showthree

A & T Miners WRC - 8.20 Showthree

Bigges Maine - 7.98 Go Loco

Newton Aycliffe - 8.14 Jacks Back

Old Hall - 8.04 Son of a Bitch

Rising Sun - 8.08 Spooky Jewel

Coxlodge - 7.99 Lucky Fox

Who else has any?

:p yes come on what r your track records there r a lot more tracks than whats on here. What r Hordens, coxlodge,worcester,blidworhs track records does anyone know? Im sure i will think of some more tracks. :lol:

Spooky Jewel was a cracking dog with a short career, had forgotten about it till now. Nice lad who owned him too.

Karen

;) yes spooky jewel was a brill scratch dog. Geordie keeps in touch with peter and he has still got Spooky Jewel his pride and joy. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back