The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TRACK RECORDS

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hellbounds supposed time of 8.19 / well who clock that time.
And what if a track has no handicapper, so showthree did'nt get the track record at Melton??? Because there is'nt a handicapper at that track And any one can just stand there. :unsure:

Ok PINK,WOODY,FED UP 2 or what ever you are going to call yourself next,sometimes handicappers are not always on the line but in showthree,s case two bwra officials clocked the time that is good enough for me. :cheers:

o:)well if thats all it takes then Hellbound has the track record at Aycliffe.

thats good enough for ME 8)

and me andy we can all have comments but not all of us dare say who we are :b kenny :thumbsup:

QUOTE]Hellbounds supposed time of 8.19 / well who clock that time.

A TRACK RECORD IS ONLY RECONISED IF AN OFFICIAL FROM THE CLUB OR AN OFFICIAL FROM THE ORGANISATION THAT IS USEING THE TRACK TO HOLD A OPEN ON, AT AYCLIFFE THAT DAY THERE WAS NO OFFICAL ON THE LINE WITH A WATCH, I WAS A COUPLE OF YARDS OFF THE LINE AND DID NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR 8.19, :cheers:

P.S. OLD HALL TRACK RECORD IS I THINK 8.04 HELD BY THE BRILLIANT :D SON OF A BITCH, :D [1999] :cheers:

Why thankyou john you have answered my question :cheers:

aycliffe track record is 814 held by jacks back found out tonight from handicapper chris ;) hellbounds time is still fast for a thirty odd pounder

im not sure if it is a track record but i saw EXCENTRIC do 8:02 at blidworth one day .........i remember well cos my old dog simpson did 8:04.........lol

:) :) the track record at coxlodge was a dog called lucky fox and the time was 7.99 :D :D :D

Crack O Dawn done a 8.10 at the old Kirkcaldy track but although it was agreed on the day for some reason it was never entered in the book and then nobody could remember it happening. But looking at some of the times on here I wonder what the average speed the dogs are doing.

:p SOME VERY FAST TIMES HERE WOULDNT IT BE GOOD IF ALL THE SAID DOGS COULD HAVE A RACE? (I KNOW THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT IT WUD B GOOD). :)

:D SURPRISED THE GREAT CHARMIN WASNT MENTIONED I SEEM 2 REMEMBER THAT DOING A REALLY FAST TIME BUT DONT REMEMBER WHERE :b

NOT SURE BUT WASNT CHARMIN LITTER SISTER TO LUCKY FOX THEY WERE BOTH REALLY FAST ANIMALS

can any one tell me what the fastest time is at old hall over 150 for a 21lb bitch :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D DON"T KNOW PAT BUT IF ANY USE CHLOE DID A TIME OF 8-42 IN HER CLASS FINAL : :cheers: WHEN SHE WON SUPREME AT OLD HALL [1999] MEMORIES :thumbsup:

Thanks John :p I thought chloe did a good time :cheers:

yes memories are good ey........ :p :D

Some of my best memories of racing was when I ran my no limit bitch Hollywood, I am going back just over 20yrs but she broke quite a few track records around the North East clubs. but nowadays the little yrds/LBers can run as fast 8.40's 8.30's you had a open class scratch racer if they could do those times back then. the only record she holds onto now is that she won three straight Nch no limit scratch titles on the trot, she even reached the final on the fourth year. she wasn't bend raced. there has been no limiters winning two titles on the trot one being her son Nch Bicarb another was the very fast bitch Charmin. "I love to watch the scratch racing"

Hi Neil,

I think NchWondrerwall is the the only dog that has won three bend Scratch titles on the trot, a feat another dog will find hard to match never mind beat. but I was talking about straight champoinships and NchHollywood is still the only no limiter to date to win three on the trot. I think her last title was almost 20yrs ago in 1984

Did Jarvis cocker not hold a few straight scratch titles

AND SON OF A BITCH I AM SURE HE HAD 4 BWRA STAIGHT TITELS OFF THE BELT

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back