The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Training help required - South of France

Daniel Jaffe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good evening

I trust this finds you well.

My first post here.

I live in the south of France, near Nice, and looking for a dog trainer who would like a live in role for a week or 2.

I have a new cocker/lab mix ... 8 months old. Also I have a 6 year old Jack Russell.

It’s proving a lot dealing with work, 2 kids, 2 dogs!

Would you know anyone who might be interested?

Thanks in advance for any great tips especially if you have had a good experience with a kind trainer.

Kind regards

Daniel

Much as I'd love to come down to the south of France for a couple of weeks, two things come to mind. First, what is it that you are looking for help with? Second, why do you think a couple of weeks is the answer?

Whatever the issue is, if you give details we will try to help - probably without the need to throw in a trip (lovely as it would be).

Much as I'd love to come down to the south of France for a couple of weeks, two things come to mind. First, what is it that you are looking for help with? Second, why do you think a couple of weeks is the answer?

Whatever the issue is, if you give details we will try to help - probably without the need to throw in a trip (lovely as it would be).

Hi Joanne

Thanks for your msg.

We have recently found a trainer in France to help us – although I think it may be a long process and Im sure we will need more help before long.

Dealing with a new puppy and the interaction with a 6 year old terrier are the main issues.

We are getting there slowly!

Thanks again
Daniel

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back