Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Transport Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

olismum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

We are looking to rehome a lurcher puppy and she can be taken to Stockport, we are however in Cornwall. I am looking for some really really nice people to help transport her. Even if you can take an hour off our journey as we will have to bring our newborn along with us. Is anyone coming down south in the next couple of weeks??? Please let me know even if you can bring her a little way with you. She travels well and is also ok with others dogs.

If you can help please let me know asap

Many thanks lucy

I can help next Saturday.

I am travelling up to the Birmingham area (Bromsgrove) for the day and back down to West Devon (Launceston area) - any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help next Saturday.I am travelling up to the Birmingham area (Bromsgrove) for the day and back down to West Devon (Launceston area) - any good?

This would be amazing thanks.

Can anyone else manage to get her from Stockport to Bromsgrove???

Please guys this little dog really deserves to settle into a home asap

after having a chat with lucy and her husband i feel they are going to be able to offer maisie a good home , yes even with a new baby lol

they have experience of saluki natures and have dealt

with the little quirky problem re being nervouse at times out and about with traffic .

if anyone can help that would be great x

Ahhhh!!! It's Maisie :wub: :wub:

Come on Trac and all you Manchester guys!!! Someone come and meet me at Bromsgrove on Saturday afternoon :)

you are all stars xxxxxxxxx

i am in postcode sk22 just south of stockport , i dont drive on motorways but can get to the cheadle junction or stockport x or glossop / buxton / silkstone areas too !

you are all stars xxxxxxxxx
i am in postcode sk22 just south of stockport , i dont drive on motorways but can get to the cheadle junction or stockport x or glossop / buxton / silkstone areas too !
my postcode is m26 1dq ,sure we can sort something

or of course if anyone wants to meet my gang your more than welcome to come to mine and have a brew :- )

Ahhhh!!! It's Maisie :wub: :wub:Come on Trac and all you Manchester guys!!! Someone come and meet me at Bromsgrove on Saturday afternoon :)
ok jane im onto it

Cool :) xxxxx

I can come up a bit further once I have finished for the day - will check out the timings :thumbsup:

........... ok, checked it out and the course finishes at 4.30pm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry i completely forgot that we had made prior arrangements for Saturday until Adam reminded me this morning :b ,as i was telling him about Masie ,i hope you get sorted ,once again so sorry i cant help xx

i can do manchester to brum on saturday, :thumbsup: just tell me the when's and where's and i'll be there

Star girl!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Becka :D

I'll get the addy and post code where I'm training and text you, hun.

Maybe we should meet somewhere we can grab a coffee and a burger like last time? :lol: :lol:

I am so sorry i completely forgot that we had made prior arrangements for Saturday until Adam reminded me this morning :b ,as i was telling him about Masie ,i hope you get sorted ,once again so sorry i cant help xx

No worries, ickle sis :)

I know you would do it if you could but it's a shame you can't 'cos we could have caught up :)

Becka's stepped into the breach so all sorted .......... maybe we should try and meet up for lunch in the Birmingham area before Crimble? I could bring Clair too? :D

Star girl!!!!!! :thumbsup: Thanks Becka :D

I'll get the addy and post code where I'm training and text you, hun.

Maybe we should meet somewhere we can grab a coffee and a burger like last time? :lol: :lol:
mmm chicken kebab :p

No worries, ickle sis :)

I know you would do it if you could but it's a shame you can't 'cos we could have caught up :)

Becka's stepped into the breach so all sorted .......... maybe we should try and meet up for lunch in the Birmingham area before Crimble? I could bring Clair too? :D
that sounds a good idea :D

Hi guys

Thanks to EVERYONE for your help but someone is doing a run from stockport to cornwall on friday so no comlicated meet ups etc, and just one more person for maisie to meet before she comes HOME!!! Thanks i don't care what anyone says even with all the arguements on k9 we will all help when it counts xx

Apparently SOL are doing a run from Stockport down to St Ives, so the problem is sorted.

Apparently SOL are doing a run from Stockport down to St Ives, so the problem is sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back