The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Transports Needed From Northwest To Scotland

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not for a dog or person but for my mobility scooter. I realy could do with it up at the scotland but have no chance of fitting it in with us 8 dogs in a ford focus estate. if anyones got room in there van tony will bring it to you pull it apart pack it in your van and do the same the other wayand back home again as were at scotland wensday to monday the hole time. I know its a long shout as most of you are packed to the hilt but just incase its worth a try

thanks wendy

Hope someone can help ..have you considered a little trailer

can you not hire one up there Arthur may know his tel is 01592 590635

you cant tow a traler behind a caravan and it cant go in the caravan as it then makes it overweight for towing. I cant used hire ones there set wrong mines been adapted. if i cant get it there i will just have to use the wheelchair. just tryed incase theres someone with room on the off chance

Have you thought about setting off now on the scooter, you should just arrive in time for the scottish champs (w00t) :lol:

Only joking, just my warped sense of humour Wendy :luck:

Have you thought about setting off now on the scooter, you should just arrive in time for the scottish champs (w00t) :lol: Only joking, just my warped sense of humour Wendy :luck:
pmsl take it for her now for that lol

Have you thought about setting off now on the scooter, you should just arrive in time for the scottish champs (w00t) :lol: Only joking, just my warped sense of humour Wendy :luck:
thought about that myself :devil: :teehee:

0f992729.jpgI will get one of theses as well and leave tony home

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back