The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Treadmill

tschabo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

Does anybody know where I can buy a new treadmills for reasonable prices?

:cheers: the add mags are your best bet,pick them up 200- 500. would need a frame and mesh on front. you might even get one cheaper :thumbsup: not a bad idea this time of year, good hunting :luck:

DavidH said:
:cheers: the add mags are your best bet,pick them up 200- 500. would need a frame and mesh on front. you might even get one cheaper :thumbsup:   not a bad idea this time of year, good hunting :luck:
Thanks, I am interested in treadmills where you can train 2 dogs on. Is it possible on those?

usually about 2ft/6 the pro ones out of gyms 3 ft, would think you be able to train your dogs.some go up to 10mph a bit excessive.

NEW, sports shops,argos have them from£299 look like you would only get one dog on ,but 2 could be dangerous might be best with one on only :cheers:

No-was asking deborahongdon if the treadmills advertised in the star were new or 2nd hand-lol

see if you know anyone who has 1.to try your dogs on. i bought 1 and the dogs nearly had a heartattack,they would not go near it,a complete waste of time,try before you buy and save on,having to sell it over, :thumbsup:

yes deb really slow but they just froze they wouldnt walk the only one what would go on it was peppi,a yorkiexchowowah cross but he was no good for racing lol

are the proper dog one dear, no prices in greyhound star. have you still got yours kenny??

ive got a tred mill for sale its a york never used it i thought that in the bad weather i could put them on that then thought i need the excercise as well so road work for me if you have £150 pm me its new and may be delivered. :cheers:

sold it straight away david,like i say try before you buy not all dogs will go on them,as you can see,even that old dog tony worren wont even get on his (w00t) ,and if anyone buys tonys check that the motors not off there lasses,old washing machine :wacko: ,becouse he will have made it himself,and called it custom made york,lol

tony warren said:
ive got a tred mill for sale its a york never used it i thought that in the bad weather i could put them on that then thought i need  the excercise as well so road work for me if you have £150 pm me its new and may be delivered. :cheers:
Do you have a picture of it?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back