The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tullylish Lurcher & Terrier Show, Sat 9th Aug

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bluebell said:
milliken said:
well billy i have now got a few muzzle so legs are safe for got to add there is a 4 foot jump in the coursing so be ready for that everyone

robert

a four foot jump robert, are you sure (w00t)

Had a fantastic day today, the weather was great till near the end, then it started to rain. It was great to meet up with everyone again, have lots of nice pix, will put them up later :D

There's a really nice one of you Billyboy45 :thumbsup:

And wee paris cleared the 4 foot jump (w00t) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluebell said:
Bluebell said:
milliken said:
well billy i have now got a few muzzle so legs are safe for got to add there is a 4 foot jump in the coursing so be ready for that everyone

robert

Had a fantastic day today, the weather was great till near the end, then it started to rain. It was great to meet up with everyone again, have lots of nice pix, will put them up later :D

3FT 6 INCHES DEIRDRE
As i said today about the craic..Thats the way it should be,and if we all got on like that at every show,then the world of lurcher show's would be what they should be.Just that,a bit of craic.It can get serious on the line though.But before n after,it should be fun.Just like me n Kirsty on the bloomin line today,in the puppy racin.I was tellin her to remind me to pick up the bag with the racing jackits in it,and the bloomin lure was goin flat out up the field,with all but my 2 pups after it.I dont think we knew what way to look at each other,cause we were both 2 stupid plonkers.Roll on BIRR CASTLE,till we get revenge on the winner ha ha. ...Billy... Pix tomorrow,as im wrecked.

billyboy45 said:
Bluebell said:
Bluebell said:
milliken said:

robert

3FT 6 INCHES DEIRDRE
As i said today about the craic..Thats the way it should be,and if we all got on like that at every show,then the world of lurcher show's would be what they should be.Just that,a bit of craic.It can get serious on the line though.But before n after,it should be fun.Just like me n Kirsty on the bloomin line today,in the puppy racin.I was tellin her to remind me to pick up the bag with the racing jackits in it,and the bloomin lure was goin flat out up the field,with all but my 2 pups after it.I dont think we knew what way to look at each other,cause we were both 2 stupid plonkers.Roll on BIRR CASTLE,till we get revenge on the winner ha ha. ...Billy... Pix tomorrow,as im wrecked.

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES BILLY IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. I WILL HAVE TO GET YOU TO PUT A FEW OF THE BEST SHOTS TOGETHER AND GIVE ME A QUOTE FOR SOME PRINTS. I COULD NOT STAY FOR THE STRAIGHT RACING AS MY LIFT HAD DINNER PLANS. I WAS HAPPY TO WIN A CLASS AT THE NORTH WEST TERRIER AND LURCHER SHOW I NEVER IMAGINED YESTERDAY RESULTS WAS EVEN A POSSIBILTY.

well done adam you had a great day in the ring as well as the coursing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back