The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Turbo Tootsies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hope you dont mind Sade but i wrote a little poem about Cleo, been thinking about it since i heard from Kim, dont wana call and upset you so hope this is ok!

I don’t quite no how to say, how sorry I am for today,

A life was taken that should never have been,

A star never allowed to gleam,

so much promise, pleasure and glee

came to you from little clee.

A special little girl, who once was scared,

but soon she realised you really cared,

she turned into a little gem, a live wire and Bobs best friend.

Great memories will remain, although Cleo never realised fame,

no champions titles Or open wins,

she bought many grins, remember these and you will know,

your always near your Cleo!

Thinking of you bird, wishing i could be more help, Love ya xxxx

Thanks Jade Made me smile but cry my eyes out at the same time, that sums her up perfectly xxx

And thanks everyone else x

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and generosity today. A big thank you to Yvonne too, for taking mum over to Worksop to bring back my car keys, that the girls had taken with them in the panic of what had happened.
;) See we sometimes need to call on our second mum - thanks again Yvonne :)

:thumbsup: any time

:( So sorry to hear this news. R.I.P. Cleo

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

Paul n Sue

Sadie,,my heart goes out to you and your family tonight,,we know just how it feels,,,but the kids dont understand :( ,,,our Gary thought we had given his dog away too young to understand.

R.I.P little Chloe,,,a huge hug for yous all

xx Susan and familyxx

So sorry to hear about your loss. Think of all the good times you had together.

RIP Cleo

Very sorry for your loss :( . cleo was a lovely young bitch and was coming on a treat. you did her proud.

And in her short little life she did me proud she was my little baby and i still cant believe shes gone

im really sorry to hear this devistatimg news. my thought are with you all. RIP cleo

My thoughts are with you

Its awful news

rip little one

My thoughts are with you all, such a shame.R I P Cleo Shelley and Tam :(

The Last pic of my little baby just shows how well she was coming on Thanks alot Sal hope you dont mind me putting it on here i'll take it off if you do xxx

RIP baby girl in my heart forever is where you'll stay and you will always be Bobbys Girl xxx

Just got home, so sorry to here your bad news, :( R.I.P little one. :wub: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back