The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tv Phone-in Competition.........

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
how stupid do all the regular fone-in-tv-comp freaks look this time... (w00t) (w00t) you have as much chance as "charles doin camila" live on sky :x as being treated fairly by tv companies !

how many times in the recent past have these hood-winkers been caught out.

only today its been revealed that the GMTV boss is worth £75mill...thanks to you (w00t) (w00t)

all those shite awful tv-talent shows that need you soft-heads to fone in for have done the same..even feckin BLUE PETER has had a go at !! (w00t) if you lot had brains youd be dangerous :nuke: :nuke: !

but do you know what...youll be at it again this weekend :wacko:

ermmm...im just gonna think up a fone in quiz as im down to my last few pennies...please lift and dial..i promise i wont stick my hand into you like everyone else does... o:) . o:) . o:) . o:)

j :thumbsup: hn images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ha Stormy you just made my day! Your posts do you mad head :lol:

its all so true.

when Big Brother is on, GMTV ask viewers to call in to say who they think will go. So do the people who call in, phone up both GMTV and Big Brother to vote????? :wacko: why do that when in a few hours you'll find out for real? :blink:

Does that make sense?

I must admit thou - i do watch Big Brother (i dont vote :unsure: ) and the first few episodes of X factor to watch the numpties, but none of the other voting stuff

You are priceless. You should set yourself up as a phone in agony aunt, such a way with words, you could put an end to many a persons troubled mind. (probably a permanent end) Keep up the good work, as long as I can read your posts for free, I'll keep reading. java script:emoticon(' :cheers: ')

Anne

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back