The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Twc Specialty Show Melbourne Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulation Taejaan Team[/SIZE]

and to everyone else who placed and didn't - hope you all enjoyed the day.

Cristina

Well done to the winners :thumbsup:

I must admit I did a double take to the posting that has been removed, great to see our moderators are onto it, not really the place to be airing such frustrations from an obviously disgruntled exhibitor - it has kept me close to the computer though!

Gawd ... not again! I missed it ... probably lucky!

Congrats to Molly and the team - specially to Jenny and my kids' Daddy Darcy :wub: RC dog and best head. :* :* :*

Well done to everyone who got a place.

Looking at what went up I should have had Aime and Dino there! Might have more success than I did at the locals this w/end anyhow. :- " :lol:

Congratulations to the Whippet Assn on another fabulous show. As interstaters, the hospitality and welcome is always appreciated. :thumbsup:

After heavy winds and our 'drama' on the way down (the trailer came off at 117 klm on the Hume Highway (w00t) ), we arrived at our friends late Friday arvo and Spot, one of the babies decided to jump off a 5' retaining wall, so we were glad when we got to the show without any more hiccups.

We travelled home yesterday in the still windy conditions that had somehow got worse. Trees down at Tarcutta and SES cutting that up. More trees down along the roadside the closer to Sydney and then our friend rang to ask could we see the smoke yet as there were fires near home. We didn't stop for petrol and just wanted to get home. Friends reported some damage to their cars and homes, but we arrived home to no power, some smoke and mess with branches and leaves down all around the place and our house and boat intact. All our other dogs were fine but one of our kennels had moved considerably! With no power, we were very happy with Spice's lovely glass tealight prize which came in very handy last night. :D

Neighbours told us it had been extremely hot and an RR friend said she had been keeping her puppies cool with wet towels as she also had no power in the 36 degree heat. The opposite of the Melbourne weather.

The power came on at 3:30 am so we didn't lose any food and John's off with Rural Fire Service today backburning and mopping up so all is under control

and nearly normal again. :)

I rang our friends to thank them once again for their hospitality and Sue told me she had hail yesterday so the weather is defintely weird. Think we're in for a scary Summer.

Hope everyone made it home safely without any dramas.

Hey Angus, the resemblance is uncanny. :- "

Cheers

Ms Molly said:
Hey CartmanWho won you in the silent auction???? I was fanging to get it.....I had my pins ready.

Yes just who did get to take you home Cartman, and what are you worth??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done 'Paden', Molly & gang !!! & Congratulations to all winners and place getters.

My 'Beryl' was very proud of you and her dad taking the "BIS" over the rest. Sorry I missed it.. but I had other things to attend to.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day on Saturday. I flew back Sunday to Melbourne's chilly 6C, having left a humid Sydney in 36C!!

On the way back after the wedding in the Hunter Valley (not Canberra..) we too were threatened by fires and wild, hot winds with trees uprooted and debris everywhere!!

No power around for miles and we got back home to the Beasleighs to find a collapsed tree missing their kennels by 3 feet!! Quite scary..

Regards to all and trust you work out the identity of your mysterious new friend. Reminds me of several..

Cartman said:
Angus said:
Tesa said:
Ms Molly said:
Hey CartmanWho won you in the silent auction???? I was fanging to get it.....I had my pins ready.

Yes just who did get to take you home Cartman, and what are you worth??? :D

I see jax put in a phone bid :- " :wub:

Jax put in a strong bid, but Ms. Molly came back with yet a higher bid. :cheers:

Rumour has it that he is being used as a pin cushion now o:)

Now then , whose calling Cartman a `Prick ` :oops:

I see my `bid ` was all in vain :( Thanks to who ever did it for me ;)

I thought 10 dollars was a bit much though :eek: :lol:

shenace said:
I must admit I did a double take to the posting that has been removed, great to see our moderators are onto it, not really the place to be airing such frustrations from an obviously disgruntled exhibitor - it has kept me close to the computer though!

Bu** er , missed it :oops: :lol:

JAX said:
shenace said:

Bu** er , missed it :oops: :lol:

Thats OK. I saved it to file. Will send you a copy. Check your E.mail in 5 mins. :- "

Jac. You should have it now. Off to work, bye all 8)

Thanks Cartman , Wow , that was some post (w00t)

There must be at least one or two red faces about I would have thought :- "

JAX said:
Thanks Cartman , Wow , that was some post  (w00t)
There must be at least one or two red faces about I would have thought  :- "

Very sad that some people cannot accept that others may have a different opinion from their own. Maybe a case of acute kennel blindness? In any case great embarrassment to all Australians. :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back