The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Two Whippet Puppies Boys Left

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Two boys left out of a litter of eight,good loving homes for theses adorable boys :wub: :wub:

:wub: aww dawn ther gorguse i wish i had more room id have all three :huggles: :- " but i think me kids and oh would leave home if we had 3new puppies (w00t) on the other hand thats not a bad idea :- " just me and the dogs bliss (w00t)

ooo yeh only just realised thers no pics of tia :'( PLEASE MRS CAN WE HAVE SUMORE :- " :*

Dawn what little cuties :wub: :wub: Does this mean that you ARE keeping that big handsome brindle boy :huggles: I'm with Nicky - howsabout a pic of Tia and Tito as well :D

Just lovely :wub:

Where abouts are you just out of interest :- "

Well i won't be able to pop down there on my day off will i :D :D

tell you what just pop one in the post for me :D

Aww little cuties Dawn, o:) :wub: Im sure they will be snapped up soon. :luck: :thumbsup:

(w00t) *nicky runs around dawns thread SHOUTING PICCYS PICCYS :lol: :p

:wub: look at those little darling's i cant get over how quick they've grown tia is such a cutey i wan cwtch her up and squidge those little cheeks :wub: :huggles:

nicky12 said:
:wub: look at those little darling's i cant get over how quick they've grown tia is such a cutey i wan cwtch her up and squidge those little cheeks  :wub:   :huggles:
she got lovely little brindle markings :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back