The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Two Whippet Puppies Boys Left

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dawn shes perfect :wub: i love the little bit of brindle going thou her i cant wait to come get her she is guna be one spoilt little girl thats for shure :wub: thank you so much for the piccys :huggles:

Awww I'd love to but OH says I have to wait until we move and we have only now had the survey done on our new home to be :(

I the little fella in the first photo

daledogs said:
OMG Dawn they are the most gorgeous little chubsters :wub: :wub: They get more and more beautiful as they get bigger. Tia and Tito will be loved to bits in their new homes :huggles: THANKS so much for more wonderful pics. see you soon :cheers:

nicky12 said:
Dawn shes perfect  :wub: i love the little bit of brindle going thou her i cant wait to come get her she is guna be one spoilt little girl thats for shure  :wub: thank you so much  for the piccys  :huggles:
you are welcome :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
bumpty bump *PICCY'S PICCY'S PICCY'S  :- "
Bad news (w00t) my camera out of action :( :(

NOOOOOOO :( il send you mine in the post tomoz (w00t)

ONLY JOKING :clown: :clown: :p :p

I JUST BEING MEAN :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

LOL - so really what you meant was the PHOTOGRAPHER was out of action :p

Lovely chubby babies :wub:

Wendy

chelynnah said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
bumpty bump *PICCY'S PICCY'S PICCY'S  :- "
Bad news (w00t) my camera out of action :( :(

NOOOOOOO :( il send you mine in the post tomoz (w00t)

ONLY JOKING :clown: :clown: :p :p

I JUST BEING MEAN :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

LOL - so really what you meant was the PHOTOGRAPHER was out of action :p

Lovely chubby babies :wub:

Wendy

Wendy (w00t) How could you say such a thing ;)

Dawn could I be a total pain :b and ask for a pic of Mabli when you have 5 mins - sorry I know you must be very busy but I'm feeling a bit left out :(

Thanks

Lois

Last edited by a moderator:
Lois said:
Dawn could I be a total pain  :b   and ask for a pic of Mabli when you have 5 mins - sorry I know you must be very busy but I'm feeling a bit left out  :( Thanks

Lois

Awwwwwwww bless,course i will,sorry Lois :huggles: :huggles:

Lois said:
Dawn could I be a total pain  :b   and ask for a pic of Mabli when you have 5 mins - sorry I know you must be very busy but I'm feeling a bit left out  :( Thanks

Lois

aww come on now dawn get this lady sum picys of her baby :- " :lol: :p

and again,a bit difercult to take a piccy :lol: she kept running towards the camera :wub: :wub: She wanted to a cuddle :huggles: :huggles:

I will sometime this week stacking them on the table(that should be fun)with hubby help,so bear with me this week for piccys :D

Lois's little Mabli is so GORGEOUS :wub: look at her standing in the first pic, looking more and more whippety. DAwn they are such beautiful healthy little dogs :huggles: DALEDOGS Restaurant doing a great job feeding the greedy little puddings GOOD HEALTHY FOOD :thumbsup: and giving them lost of loving :huggles: THANKS

Misslara said:
Stop all thses poopie pics  :D
go on you know you want to ....(w00t) LOOK (w00t)

post-1004-1179067686_thumb.jpg

but boys are sooooo much nicer :wub:

I love the one with the white snip on his nose and sparkly white toes :huggles:

doris said:
but boys are sooooo much nicer :wub:
I love the one with the white snip on his nose and sparkly white toes :huggles:

boys are sooo soppy and devoted :huggles: or so I've been told by those who love boys ;) :D

Nicky what TERRIFIC collars - and you made them all? :thumbsup: I think pink for boys too (w00t) :) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back