The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Two Whippets Boys In Rescue Kennels

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!

The blue fawn is Irie's litter brother, Fielding, and the red and white parti is Sadler, one of Animalady's litter born September 2007.

I presume she dumped them with someone in Cornwall when she went back to Scotland in December :angry:

I have phoned the rescue kennel and left a message to ask them to get in touch with me.

These are both very well bred pedigree whippets and deserve a proper loving whippet home.

Once again, I will go and get them and rehome them myself rather than see them go to just anyone :( - they are like family to me!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!The blue fawn is Irie's litter brother, Fielding, and the red and white parti is Sadler, one of Animalady's litter born September 2007.

I presume she dumped them with someone in Cornwall when she went back to Scotland in December :angry:

I have phoned the rescue kennel and left a message to ask them to get in touch with me.

These are both very well bred pedigree whippets and deserve a proper loving whippet home.

Once again, I will go and get them and rehome them myself rather than see them go to just anyone :( - they are like family to me!!!!!
Oh my god Jane :eek: The poor things,if you need any help just let me know hun.I though they looked well bred and its not very often you get pedigree whippets in rescue around Cornwall.

Go get them Jane :huggles:

They are a couple of beautiful whippets.

Go get em girl! You know Im here if you need anything.

nx

Oh No how awful, Jane you're going to have to take this up full time soon, rescuing and relocating whippets :huggles:

Jane the K9 globe trotter is off again!

i hope you get them jane and then find the perfect home for them :luck: ;) as only a whippety woman can :thumbsup:

On TWF it says that they have been reserved already :(

I shall find out tomorrow when I speak to the kennels.

I have heard from the kennels and they both have new homes which they are going to this week.

I have asked that the kennels pass my details on to the new owners so that they can get in touch with me to find out about their new whippets :thumbsup:

Apparently I am not the only one to contact them about these boys - they have had several emails from people saying they know the dogs :eek:

Glad they got news homes :thumbsup: Lets hope the news owners will be in contact with you Jane :luck:

Just caught up with this, hope their new homes are okay.

St Francis were supposed to contact me if they got whippets in. What was the point of me giving them my details? At least they are homed.

I have heard from the kennels and they both have new homes which they are going to this week.I have asked that the kennels pass my details on to the new owners so that they can get in touch with me to find out about their new whippets :thumbsup:

Apparently I am not the only one to contact them about these boys - they have had several emails from people saying they know the dogs :eek:
Jane- just wondering if you ever had any contact with the new owners?

No, I have never heard anything :(

Gutted, because Irie is Fielding's brother and it would be so nice to see him again. I was also very fond of Saddler - he was such a character :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back