The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

tyrone

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whats your tips for the tyrone bend open then,anyone can answer so dont be shy :D

not sure which dog is running well at the mo neil but i think PEMS LAD may do well and of course your own WONDERWALL, well Pete is hoping so, U know why :D

Good luck to u all :D

Hell Bound for the dogs and hopefully Miss Mellish for the bitchs

Hot Number for the vets...THERES MY THOUGHTS

Are everyone's dog ready for next week?

:D striesand dogs & dem blue if there bitches or fluke ;) :D :0 :) ???

Hell bound for the dogs and fluke for the bitches, overall deadheat ? my own dog Southern scott has run his last race on the bends, so we will haveto wait for the straights. see you all there. :(

yes were be there we hope dont laugh how do i get there again ive only been there for the champs last year and thats it ill be coming fron the m1 south good luck to all.

hi tony take junction 37 barnsley doncaster head towards barnsley to goldthorpe into town centre turn rightat lights towards thurscoe i think it is and your right on it hope that helps steve/fluke

???

thanks steve ill see u there hope your all well and dogs are fit.

good luck to all and remember those that wish to buy me a drink you can im not driving lol large ones please

tony warren said:
good luck to all and remember those that wish to buy me a drink you can im not driving  lol large ones please
if you got no socks you cant pull them up

Hiya Neil (dink) pete says he hopes u have got them fit cos its yr shout first........ :D

really tax's u sometimes don't it :( ;) ??? what do u think fit means !!!we all maybe have different ideas, fit to me means ready to race and maybe in with a shout :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]For Michelle[/SIZE]

Amber didn't win but she did smile for the camera as she was passing !!!

i see no other dogs in the picture.......is that cos ber's shouting " wait for me"........the ham buttie and mac fries(lol) made up for losing!!!!!!....very tired edward and ber!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back