The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uk dog owners - questionnaire

rachsmith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello, I’m currently studying for a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Behaviour and Welfare. I am conducting this survey in order to identify dog owners' understanding of the duty of care to their dogs.

The collected data is completely anonymous and will be used to present my findings in a statistical format as part of my dissertation. Through completing this survey you are giving consent for the data to be used as part of this dissertation.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the questionnaire on the below link, it will only take a couple of minutes.

Thank you in anticipation

https://www.allcounted.com/s?did=3oamz9n1imoah

Is there another way to access the questionnaire please? Some of us are very wary of clicking on links :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back