The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uk Working Whippet Club - Broughton Hall Game Fair 2010

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great photos of a great day :thumbsup:

I'm just going to add this one of a proud me with Otto,winning reserve champion whippet :D

Ottoukw.jpg

Great photos of a great day :thumbsup: I'm just going to add this one of a proud me with Otto,winning reserve champion whippet :D

Ottoukw.jpg
Hi........Brilliant picture! Would just like to say congratulations...I'm Darren pictured with you proud as punch with Skye. We had a fantastic day! :thumbsup:

Hi Darren,congratulations to you & very well deserved.Skye is lovely & in stunning condition,a real credit to you :thumbsup:

Hawk display
DSC_0135-1.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

Clare

ps. Littlenell were you there? I was looking out for you but didn't see you!!
Aw yes! we did go but didnt stop too long Clare. I looked for you but it was about an hour before showing started and I didnt spot you -_- I missed my yearly cuddle with Lucy :wub: :D . Sorry I missed you, but I hadnt been well last week, and it was sooo bloomin hot so we took a slow walk round the show and then home. Thanks for putting pics on, Tara looks well too and your pup is gorgeous! Has anyone put the results of the show on anywhere?

Tina

Edited as meant to say Congratulations to the trophy winners!

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: Just been on the Broughton website, is there no lurcher and terrier show this year? i can only see whippets mentioned although there is terrier racing. and I wondered why the BASC have no stand there this year? Also a friends just rung me and told me there is no show for working terriers at the Yorkshire show this year!! anyone know why? schedules were sent out but she said entries were returned stating "not enough interest". I find that hard to believe, and wondered if it would be anything to do with the docking of working dogs and the ruling regarding members of the paying public??Ive shown lurchers and terriers at Broughton on and off the past 22 years I hope ive got the whole thing wrong :wacko

Does anyone know?
no terriers at GYS due to them refusing to allow docked dogs and true dog men boycotting it
there doesnt seem to be as many working terrier shows as there used to be - or maybe its just i dont get out and about as much as I used to so dont get the flyers :b

Hi folks - help yourselves to any photos you want - Sarah most of my photos are on facebook so if there's any you want just take them. Finn was fine after the lure coursing by the way - he's a toughnut. :teehee:

And a big congratulations to Sky and Otto on your wins - very well deserved, they are both stunners. :wub:

Tina - hope your feeling better and yes it was blummin hot :sweating: - we arrived just after 11.00, had a slow wander round, then sat under a tree until the showing started!! Lucy looks forward to a cuddle next time we see you (don't know when that'll be!!) and Penny will want one too no doubt, she's a proper fusspot. :D There's results and pics on the Working Whippet Forum and I think on the Whippet Forum as well. Hope your doggies are ok and take care. x

Beaker - which dog is Amos? I've got loads more pics on facebook if your on there? And yes help yourself to any pics. :thumbsup:

Clare x

:blink: Just been on the Broughton website, is there no lurcher and terrier show this year? i can only see whippets mentioned although there is terrier racing. and I wondered why the BASC have no stand there this year? Also a friends just rung me and told me there is no show for working terriers at the Yorkshire show this year!! anyone know why? schedules were sent out but she said entries were returned stating "not enough interest". I find that hard to believe, and wondered if it would be anything to do with the docking of working dogs and the ruling regarding members of the paying public??Ive shown lurchers and terriers at Broughton on and off the past 22 years I hope ive got the whole thing wrong :wacko

Does anyone know?
no terriers at GYS due to them refusing to allow docked dogs and true dog men boycotting it
there doesnt seem to be as many working terrier shows as there used to be - or maybe its just i dont get out and about as much as I used to so dont get the flyers :b

probably because theres not many working terriers about anymore

Looked a good day ....Who's the little black bitch please?
she is the litter sister to mastas chilli , who I believe may be in pup

the 2nd and 3rd of mastas pics are of my Lilly the bitch a few of you said I dont look after because I allow her to work, and she doesnt look terrified of me does she like some of you claimed she must be, infact I think you'll all agree for a bitch thats nearly 7yrs old she dont look to bad ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back