The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Up For Stud

THECAP

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
FREE TILL PROVEN,2 TIMES RCH DENNIS THE MENACE 47LB NON LIMIT SCR.WINNER OF NUMOURS RACES IN CLUDING ENGLISH DERBY WINNER ,2 TIME WINNER OF THE SCOTTISH DERBY,LITTER BROTHER TO CHRIS'S GIFT AND MOLLY CHOPS. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ,07800525991 ANYTIME OR AFTER 5pm 01388 774715

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck robert and les :thumbsup: I'm sure he will make a good stud dog breedings excellent :thumbsup:

DENNIS JUST LINED A LURCHER BITCH TONITE (WILL ROBERT AND LESLEY ARE SUNIN IT ) ;)

jammy sods :p u not been anywhere for a while sh :D agrat :D

GOOD LUCK TO THIS NEW STUD :thumbsup:

WHAT WAS THE BREEDING OF THE LURCHER :thumbsup:

Will be an excellent choice :thumbsup: Good :luck: to Dennis in his future stud duties :D Karen

the bitch was a 20" beddy greyhound first cross. just hope he as more luck than his father had in the stud factor :- "

with breeding bigger now i dont see why not george good luck wouldnt mind seeing the outcome of den on say a 32 pound bitch :thumbsup:

sorry but i didnt think we could post adverts for stud?

dennis is a daddy to a bitch he lined before this one,the owner didnt think she was in pup as she didnt show any signs,but she delivered two puppies on sunday.we havn:t seen them yet, but have been told they are beauties.she is greyhound/saluki and a good working bitch.the other bitch he lined is definately in pup and due xmas time.looking forward to see some racing bitches to line,but going by the bitches we got for son of a bitch i wont hold my breath. :oops: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back