The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Updated

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all :)

To those interested you can have a look here:

http://taraly.thewhippet.info/

Many news but also several pages are updated but there will be more to follow whenevere I find time :sweating:

mojofier4cs.jpg

Mojo pictured by Kirsi Aalto

:huggles: A SPECIAL BIG THANK YOU TO MALIN FOR THE HELP!!! :huggles:

Thank you for the link I really enjoyed looking through everything :thumbsup:

Congratulations on all of your success :cheers:

Thoroughly enjoyed your website Tamara!! :thumbsup:

You are very cruel letting poor Mojo :( go to stay where he is obviously so ill-treated!!! LOL!!

WELL DONE MOJO ON YOUR FINNISH TITLE!!! :cheers:

The puppies are lovely :wub: :wub: Wouldn't know which one to choose!!!

:thumbsup: brilliant new web site Tamara, well set up .

The lovely Mojo looks as good as ever :wub: Do you want to send him to0 England next ! LOL :- " :lol:

Thanks for the compliments :wub: , for somebody like me who is hopeless with all the computer technologies it represents quite a lot of work :lol: :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed looking through you updated website, Mojo is looking better and better :) , and you latest litter is just beautiful not to mention :wub:

Tamara, thanks for updates, though I've already seen your site before you've posted the link here.

Can't wait to see pages of the rest your dogs :wub: updated!

Congratulations with Mojo's new title in Finland! :cheers: Seems Mojo wins in style everywhere! :thumbsup:

P.S. Hope to hear from you soon, I've sent you a letter last week, also hope you've received it. :b

Dear Olga

I received your very interesting and nice email and I am going to answer you this week :thumbsup: ! Thanks for the compliments on Mojo :wub: :huggles:

We will keep in touch Olga :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamara, thank you very much! :) I just worried if you received my mail as sometimes there is something wrong with it. :oops:

OK, let's keep in touch! :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back