The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uphill Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Going off the pics looks like another GREAT days racing, :cheers:

Well done to Archie, :huggles: Anne looks over the moon. :)

Well done to Otis & Rebecca, :huggles:

A big well done to Lola & Sky. :huggles:

Good job i wasnt there with all them GORGEOUS hairy dogs, :huggles: i might of had to take a few of them home with me. :- "

Well done to Jack on more excellent slipping :cheers: you"d better watch out Mr Atmore. :lol:

Great pics Mark. :cheers:

Consolation Final

16th397.jpg

16th399.jpg

16th401.jpg

16th412.jpg

Lord Masta

16th413.jpg

16th426.jpg

LORD MASTA filling my tank up :- "

16th459.jpg

16th464.jpg

16th469.jpg

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

MAIN FINAL WINNER

Lynperry Wonder at Firstrike

16th488.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Consolation Winner[/SIZE]

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

16th489.jpg

and lastly the JOKER himself

16th493.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone!!! great pics, wish i'd been there now with all them big hairy dogs..there lush :wub:

love the photos Mark...... thanks

i dont half have some very strange facial expressions!!

so glad i have re-joined 'fat club' ... :eek:

We are home!!!!

Thanks again for a great day everyone

Well done Sparky and Anne that grin says it all!!! (w00t)

Becka Otis ran a blinder!!

Well done Sarah and Bob another close one run well.

Boots ran her boots off today Geordie Fantastic effort from her.

Jinx is on 3 legs again :blink:

Bed rest with a very bruised scar tissued leg, But shell be back to fight another day in April in County Durham Trying for that lovely velvet Jacket!!!

These coursing days just get better and better

Fantastic racing and great company

THANKS TO EVERYONE SEE YOU ALL SOON :cheers:

Well Done everybody, glad you all had a good day :cheers: :cheers:

A good days sport with a great crowd of like minded people Well done Spark & Anne winning the main final & well done Sarah & Bob the cons well done everyone top pics Mark well done did Masta fill the tank :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers: Well done everyone, looks like you all had another great day :thumbsup:

Great pictures Mark :thumbsup:

:cheers: a top day was had and we are very proud of our archie tonight. :thumbsup:

The best thing though is the excellent vibe within our small group and the great feeling of true sportmanship between the members of the NWLCC. long may they continue....

dont forget my little girl cleo ran the lure for the very first time and for me this is a great achievment.. :)

sparky said:
:cheers: a top day was had and we are very proud of our archie tonight. :thumbsup: The best thing though is the excellent vibe within our small group and the great feeling of true sportmanship  between the members of the NWLCC. long may they continue....

dont forget my little girl cleo ran the lure for the very first time and for me this is a great achievment.. :)

Well done Cleo :thumbsup:

Also to our Ruby who managed to follow the lure all the way both times she ran, for the first time to day :teehee: :)

Great to meet you both properly at last

Hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

BTW Mark fantastic photos :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice result Sparky :thumbsup:

Good to see the sire of Polly's pups on winning form, hope they follow in Archie's footsteps :cheers:

I'm sure they will in the right hands :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
done did Masta fill the tank :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
looking at the picture he seems to be spilling a bit :- " (rain drops keep falling on me head)

your lucky to have me filling your tank with premium top grade fuel not like the chip shop crap you normally use (w00t) :cheers:

big well done to all winners, it was a great day, good to see cleo chasing

masta said:
well done sparky and anne for winning the main final .sarah and bob for winning the cons what another great days racing in good company.van seemed to run better on the way home masta.

john140943 said:
masta said:
well done sparky and anne for winning the main final .sarah and bob for winning the cons what another great days racing in good company.van seemed to run better on the way home masta.

Well it would!

it wasnt carry all Jeffs food supplies on the way home :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back