The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Up's A Daisy

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daisy030.jpg

Daisy's new pal Penny

Ahhhhh I always knew Penny was a natural with puppies :wub: Daisy is just adorable, can't wait till I get to have a cuddle. :wub:

Hope you two have bought some ear plugs for tonight :- :lol:

She looks like trouble :lol: Very pretty, bet you are made up with her :wub:

Good luck with your new addition Geff she looks an handfull ( second handfull you"ve had today ) lol :b

She's absolutely gorgeous :wub: and how sweet is Penny with her :wub: very best of luck with her you 2,i'm sure you'll bring the best out in her :thumbsup: What does Jack think of her? Pic with her Dad wouldn't go a miss :D

Nice looking pup Geoff n Hazel good :luck: for the future :thumbsup:

:wub: she is soooooooo lovely :wub: lots of :luck: with her :) julie

She's absolutely gorgeous :wub: and how sweet is Penny with her :wub: very best of luck with her you 2,i'm sure you'll bring the best out in her :thumbsup: What does Jack think of her? Pic with her Dad wouldn't go a miss :D
He just keeps barking at her Karen :wacko: I'll take one later of the both of them.

daisy024.jpg

Meg on the right, waiting for Glynis to collect her

AWWW HOW CUTE IS THAT PIC WITH PENNY? SOOOOOO CUTE. GOOD LUCK WITH LIL DAISY GEOFF & HAZEL :luck:

nice looking bitch, geoff,miss daisy has made a fine job of rearing them pups, leighs one(roxy)is an absolute belter too, think she'll definatley be a no limit------------supersonic flying machine--at least thats what leigh hopes, but if not she'll be a good level racer, wish you all the best for 2011 when i'll attend some meetings(but only if leigh pays the deisel)--------stuart :luck: :thumbsup:

nice looking bitch, geoff,miss daisy has made a fine job of rearing them pups, leighs one(roxy)is an absolute belter too, think she'll definatley be a no limit------------supersonic flying machine--at least thats what leigh hopes, but if not she'll be a good level racer, wish you all the best for 2011 when i'll attend some meetings(but only if leigh pays the deisel)--------stuart :luck: :thumbsup:
Thanks Stuart,I'm pleased he's happy with her :)

Tell him it would be nice to see some pics of Roxy :wub: , and :luck: :luck: for the future :thumbsup:

Met Daisy today, she's lovely, be interesting to see what weight she makes.

Geoff Fletcher taking on the lightweights, we'll have to keep our eye on you now :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back