The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Up's A Daisy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
30lb plus but hope im wrong and shes smaller for you good :luck: whatever weight she is

Hi geoff and hazel, its leigh here from scotland. eventually got logged on. Hope all is well with daisy, she looks settled :) :) . Roxy's been great, has settled in straight away,. My other two dogs are still getting used to her but they will come around, aye hope. :D Will try and get pics sorted out asap, but aye am not the best on these things :b . Thanks again both to you and chris, cheers leigh

Hi geoff and hazel, its leigh here from scotland. eventually got logged on. Hope all is well with daisy, she looks settled :) :) . Roxy's been great, has settled in straight away,. My other two dogs are still getting used to her but they will come around, aye hope. :D Will try and get pics sorted out asap, but aye am not the best on these things :b . Thanks again both to you and chris, cheers leigh
Glad to hear she's settling in :thumbsup: I would love to see some pics of Roxy :wub:

Have you weighed her?Just curious how much bigger she is than Daisy :blink:

All the best with her :luck: :luck:

Geoff & Hazel

upsadaisy003-1.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt :wub:

ok what the desision pink or red for her jumper and what size do you want poor naked little girleb lol

ok what the desision pink or red for her jumper and what size do you want poor naked little girleb lol
Red please :) from the base of her neck to about 1" down her tail is 12" :thumbsup: c u sunday

Blaze wants to know if you're taking the mick with that one eyed teddy :D

Blaze wants to know if you're taking the mick with that one eyed teddy :D

Are you trying to say Geoff & Hazel's puppy as only got one eye.? Fleesh, :eek: :lol: :teehee: di

Daisy's a real little sweety Hazel. (i love black) ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back