The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Up's A Daisy

i think thats its nose, :D
Well EYE've NOSE idea :lol:

:b
002.jpg

It's definately the nose :clown:

Lovely pup Geoff if she runs as good as she looks she will be brill Vicki xx :luck: :luck:

Now THAT is cute!!!! :wub:

What weight is she this week? I reckon a week on Hazel's steak & chips, she'll have piled the weight on :lol:

What weight is she this week? I reckon a week on Hazel's steak & chips, she'll have piled the weight on :lol:
I agree Vicky....definitely looks much bigger to me :-

Looks like Im not the only one with a grow bag :lol:

She gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
She was 5lb 8oz yesterday,but Geoff weighed her with a bellyful of food :lol:

i always remeber davey wilcox telling me that at 12weeks weigh them double it and usually 2lb either way is what they will

weigh doesnt always work did with some of mine just bit of fun see if it works for you

i always remeber davey wilcox telling me that at 12weeks weigh them double it and usually 2lb either way is what they will

weigh doesnt always work did with some of mine just bit of fun see if it works for you
I hope Davey is right, I'm guessing she'll be 22/24lbs :unsure:

pmsl @ this as davey also told me the same thing said nikki whizz wud go 28lb... race weight 48lb lol

someone told me weigh them @ 13 weeks and double it mickey whizz 13 weeks 15lb...race weight 50lb :lol:

someone else told me weigh them @ 20 weeks and add approx 4lb on rio 22lb @ 20 weeks... 8 and half months old approx 25lb . the scratch dogs did go back to ghd though, but then again so does daisy as shes out of tiger lil who was whizziwigs sister who mickey whizz was out of lol anyway geoff & hazel weigh daisy @ 12 weeks double it, weigh her @ 13 weeks & double it and weigh her @ 20 weeks and add 4lb on on and 1 more ive got if they go back to ghd is weigh them @ 13 weeks double it and add 15lb that one worked on zak on. keep a record of all the diff weights u get and c which one is the closest just for fun. ;)

pmsl @ this as davey also told me the same thing said nikki whizz wud go 28lb... race weight 48lb lol

someone told me weigh them @ 13 weeks and double it mickey whizz 13 weeks 15lb...race weight 50lb :lol:

someone else told me weigh them @ 20 weeks and add approx 4lb on rio 22lb @ 20 weeks... 8 and half months old approx 25lb . the scratch dogs did go back to ghd though, but then again so does daisy as shes out of tiger lil who was whizziwigs sister who mickey whizz was out of lol anyway geoff & hazel weigh daisy @ 12 weeks double it, weigh her @ 13 weeks & double it and weigh her @ 20 weeks and add 4lb on on and 1 more ive got if they go back to ghd is weigh them @ 13 weeks double it and add 15lb that one worked on zak on. keep a record of all the diff weights u get and c which one is the closest just for fun. ;)
Might try that Carole :unsure: :lol:

In the meantime another pic :wub:

nightnight004.jpg

008.jpg

Teaching Sheila to tolerate Daisy

so where are the pics of daisy in her jumper
Thought you'd be sick of seeing Daisy pics :lol:

I'll see if Geoff will take some later,although it's a wonder there's anything left of it,she managed to wriggle out of it,and she was laying there chewing it o:)

so where are the pics of daisy in her jumper
Thought you'd be sick of seeing Daisy pics :lol:

I'll see if Geoff will take some later,although it's a wonder there's anything left of it,she managed to wriggle out of it,and she was laying there chewing it o:)

always like seeing puppy pics :D better than all other rubbish i read

013.jpg

It takes her 2 mins to get the coat off

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back