The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Up's A Daisy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( shame never mind, meg sends her little sis a big lick and we will see you in the new year. Glynis x

Daisy will be 12 weeks old tomorrow and she weighed in at 11lb 10oz :lol:

What do you think she will end up at Carole? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy will be 12 weeks old tomorrow and she weighed in at 11lb 10oz :lol: What do you think she will end up at Carole? :lol:
well if u double it it will b 23/24lb

weigh her again next week

then again @ 20 weeks ;)

geoff, your daisy looks in good order, i measured , leighs yesterday, 14.5 inch tts--22inch long--estimate weight 15lb ish

geoff, your daisy looks in good order, i measured , leighs yesterday, 14.5 inch tts--22inch long--estimate weight 15lb ish
Thanks Stuart :thumbsup: Sounds like Roxy is shooting up,any more pics? :lol:

Any more pic's of Daisy and the rest of the litter?

Hi all, heres some pics of roxy. we've had a heap of snow and its still comming down. Would love to see pics of the rest of the litter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Leigh

Image0265.jpg

Image0271.jpg

Image0272.jpg

Image0294.jpg

Image0263.jpg

Hi all, heres some pics of roxy. we've had a heap of snow and its still comming down. Would love to see pics of the rest of the litter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Leigh

Image0271.jpg
Roxy looks like she is enjoying herself in the snow :wub:

I will have to get Geoff to take some pics of Daisy, It's hard to tell from the photo's , but I think Roxy is quite abit bigger :lol:

morepics013.jpg

Daisy's best friend, our Max sharing his toys :wub:

Daisy012-1.jpg

Daisy chilling out after playing in the snow -_-

so just under 12lb @ 12 weeks wud make her 24lb

13lb @ 13 weeks wud make her 26lb

dont forget to do it @ 20 weeks and add 4lb cant wait to c which is the closest ;) fully grown of course

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back