The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent Appeal-suluki Type Puppy Needs Rescued Asap

pinkholly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Loving home wanted urgently for a beautiful 4 month old Saluki type lurcher puppy on death row at dog pound!! 6 days to be released or will be put to sleep! Beautifully marked fawn and white baby. I will pay the release fee and get him out of there but need loving home asap due to no more room at my at my animal inn :)

Contact me asap for further details.

Thanks

Where is this dog now? Do you want Gap to help you and take him on? Will the pound not release to rescues free of charge to save you the costs?

If we can help we will couldnt stand by and watch a baby put to sleep. Mind you I seem to need councelling as i dont seem able to say no to anything being put to sleep just recently be that dog, cat or hamster :lol:

We are totally full to the gills kennel and foster wise but im sure we could find someone to take a little one in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa73 said:
Where is this dog now? Do you want Gap to help you and take him on? Will the pound not release to rescues free of charge to save you the costs?
If we can help we will couldnt stand by and watch a baby put to sleep. Mind you I seem to need councelling as i dont seem able to say no to anything being put to sleep just recently be that dog, cat or hamster  :lol:

We are totally full to the gills kennel and foster wise but im sure we could find someone to take a little one in.

Think this might be the one thats in N Ireland, lisa

its been posted on LL as well.

jane002 said:
Lisa73 said:
If we can help we will couldnt stand by and watch a baby put to sleep. Mind you I seem to need councelling as i dont seem able to say no to anything being put to sleep just recently be that dog, cat or hamster  :lol:

Think this might be the one thats in N Ireland, lisa

its been posted on LL as well.

Thankyou so much for replys. He is in a pound in N Ireland and they will not release to other rescues! Crazy but thats there policy, thats why I will be taking him out of there and paying the release. Im going up today and hopefully get him out. I have had a lovely lady from Lurcher Link in england willing to give him longterm foster until forever home found so just need to find a way to get him across to england, wheres there a will theres always a way!

However in the meantime if theres anyone in NI that could help please let me know.

Thankyou from bottom of my heart for all help and support for this adorable wee guy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back