The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent Help Needed

YTarmy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Got a huge problem.

I'm moving out of the house I share due to domestic problems but cannot take my greyhound with me. I spoke ot someone who would have her for a week for £25 but have just checked and she said she cant have her now.

Anuone know of anywhere in the Bolton/Wigan area that can have her for a week for a decent price as I dont want to take her to Leigh.

Please help as I need her to be in for Monday morning

So sorry to hear of your dilemma... i wish i could help but i cant at the moment & i dont know anyone in that area im afraid.... hope everything works out ok for you & your greyhound...

Best of luck :luck:

my dad may be able to help but we are in norfolk? hope you get sorted :thumbsup:

FeeFee said:
Are you looking for a boarding kennels?
Was looking for someone to help out till Saturday when I move to a new place. I dont have boarding kennel cash as I have split with the dog and a few clothes.

poor you, I was in a similar situation years ago, it is so distressing :(

but that was before the days of K9 - hope someone can help out :luck: :luck:

I'm sorry that I can't :(

Im a bit confused - sorry. Are you looking for a permanent home or a sitter for a rew days?

Whatever the needs hope you get something sorted :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Id do it, but im in south yorks. sorry. hope you get this sorted

i would of helped you out if youd been in my area .but id prob not of wanted to give him back :- "

WOW......just got set back up.

I phoned round freinds, friends of freinds and every tom dick n harry before somebody told me of an aunty they knew who would sit for the week.

'Sal' is coming home tonight, her kennel has been built, painted, insulated and is all ready for tonight.

Thanks for your help guys,

I'm so glad you're sorted and you are and Sal are able to stay together. Good luck!! :luck:

Great to hear from you! Glad everything's okay now :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back