The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

V Nice Compliment Whilst Out Walking

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whilst out for a quick blast up the river, i had a gentleman stop me and say how well behaved my 4 were and what lovely shiny coats they had and nice to see them so muscled :)

i must admit all 4 were walking at heel you couldnt even notice they were on leads and i did feel a huge extra rush of pride :wub:

now which breed of mine would be so well behaved, could it be the iggies???? or maybe the whippys???

you decide (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]ITS GOT TO BE THE WHIPPYS ,I MEAN THOSE PESKY LITTLE ITALIANS DONT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE :- " [/SIZE]

my iggies playing up (w00t) never!!!! all little o:) ok i lied its a fair cop :lol:

Tanya it has to be the Whippies :thumbsup:

Are you sure the bloke wasn't after a date :oops:

Lillibet

If they were acting nicely, you sooooooo didnt

have Alice iggy with you :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be the Whippets!

Lovely to get a compliment like that though :D

was a very simple special moment , you all know your dogs are the best in the world but when someone else see`s it too makes you so proud :wub:

now the iggies went out , got the leads all tangled up , harrassed a collie cross who they all regularly meet then barked their heads off at crows (w00t) then we done a very good session of dog lead knitting on the way home (w00t)

He obviously didn't Danny dicovering that legs are for running with and nearly having a swimming lesson in the river then :oops:

nor did he see him run into a tree so happy he had learnt to run like a big boy!!! :- " :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back