The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vat Free Food

Mike from Hereford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HI,

after Nigelmcfc, gave me some information with Re: To VAT free food for working dogs.

I posed the question at my local dog food suppliers and, good news I can get all dog food VAT free, a real ££££sss saving per annum.

Try it yourself.

Good Luck ,

Mike

Mike from Hereford said:
HI,
after Nigelmcfc, gave me some information with Re: To VAT free food for working dogs.

I posed the question at my local dog food suppliers and, good news I can get all dog food VAT free, a real ££££sss saving per annum.

Try it yourself.

Good Luck ,

Mike

How do they know they are working dogs not just pets?? does this work in pets at home??

actually i found this out yesterday....

i buy natures menu/prize choice/anglican and one of their range ...traditional....says for" working dogs only" rather than the others that say "for pets"

so i phoned natures choice and they said that it was absolutely fine for pets but they have to put" for working dogs only" so that it is vat free??

i buy it at pets at home (w00t) :thumbsup:

how bizarre!!!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we buy tripe 'for working dogs only' so it's VAT free :thumbsup:

I think you will find that all frozen RAW dog food is VAT free, it is only cooked stuff (like Naturediet/tins etc) that has VAT added. Complete feed will have VAT added unless it specifically is labelled working dog or greyhound food.

Kim and Tilly said:
Mike from Hereford said:
HI,

Try it yourself.

Good Luck ,

Mike

How do they know they are working dogs not just pets?? does this work in pets at home??

As an employee at Pets at Home I don't think you will get them to do it :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back