The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Veredon Singapore Sling (oscar)

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cant believe it but my Gorgeous boy - is 1 Year old Today.

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Oscar [/SIZE]and the rest of your littermates. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A few pictures to Celebrate

The whole litter :wub: :wub:

MillyMooandpuppies.jpg

My first memories of him :wub:

puppyOSCARK9.jpg

RussPups.png

48.jpg

With Frankie :wub:

9.jpg

30.jpg

and my Gorgeous Boy now :wub: (Thanks to Russ) :thumbsup:

Oscar.jpg

Birthdaygorgeousboy.jpg

Still those pearcing EYES 8)

KobiOscarsleeping002.jpg

:wub: :wub:
Birthdaygorgeous.jpg

And a Big Thank You to Russ (and Debbs) without you I wouldnt have him at all. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday to a very handsome oscar[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

lovely to see photos of him when he was younger.

[SIZE=21pt]Aw, happy birthday beautiful boy [/SIZE] :wub:

Janis, I adore that last pic of Oscar looking so manly and handsome. Like Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights, sigh!

A year... I hope he has a lovely day. What have you got planned?

Russell - please note Ive managed to put these pictures on after an Italian and a bottle of Red... Hic Hic Hic :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday, Oscar!

:cheers: :cheers:

He has certainly grown up, but he has kept the same lovely expression he had as a small pup. Wonderful photos!

A Very Big [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE]

To Oscar,

Lots of Love from Me, Mum Milly and the rest of the gang :cheers:

Heres a few pics I've found out today...

~Milly 1 day before whelping....

Res_moo.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]The Biggest Warmest Happiest Birthday to a Gorgeous, Gorgeous Boy.[/SIZE]

Fabulous photos's Janis. :thumbsup: Don't think we seen a few of them, well done, especially after a bottle of red :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Oscar [/SIZE]with love from Daisy, Poppy and Chelsea :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCAR, [/SIZE]

A special birthday wish for a Special Birthday Boy. Have a great day Oscar, hope Kobi bought you something nice. It's been a pleasure to watch you grow into such a handsome young man. What time is the party?

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Love Jenny and Sparky

[SIZE=14pt]A VERY happy birthday to a gorgeous boy, who (with his little brother) gives us all a lot of laughs and a lot of pleasure.[/SIZE] :huggles:

Janimal said:
Russell - please note Ive managed to put these pictures on after an Italian and a bottle of Red... Hic Hic Hic :lol:   :lol:
You're celebrating his birthday for him then? :blink:

:wub: :cheers: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCAR[/SIZE] :wub: :cheers: :wub:

:huggles: From your half brother Murph :huggles:

Janimal said:
Russell - please note Ive managed to put these pictures on after an Italian and a bottle of Red... Hic Hic Hic :lol:   :lol:
Who was the Italian then? Do we know him?? :oops:

Happy birthday, beautiful Oscar!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :cheers: :cheers:

Draha

dawn said:
Janimal said:
Who was the Italian then? Do we know him?? :oops:

:oops: The food variety Dawn - sorry (Wishful thinking maybe :lol: )

and Thanks Russ for the Gorgeous pictures - any of Frankie yet. Where did Carrie go - she was a looker too. :wub: :wub:

Carry.jpg

[SIZE=21pt] HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY OSCAR!!! [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

He is such a handsome boy, hope he had a lovely day :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt] :) Sorry I'm late with my 1st birthday wishes Oscar! Hope you had a really fun day :) [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back