The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Very sad news

Scott Frodsham

Cunning Linguist
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've spoken to John Greenwood tonight and it's with great regret that I inform you that Cracker (Crack On) was struck and killed by a car tonight.

Everybody who knows John will know that she was the light of his life, "Daddy's little flowerpot!".

"Already, in her short life (14 months), Cracker has provided a world weary and cynical old git (me) with more emotional highs and lows than I deserve.

She gives everything she's got, both in competition and in terms of her unswerving loyalty to me."

Our thoughts are with John, Sue, and the girls.

Regards,

Scott,Jo, & Forest.

View attachment 1181

rest in peace cracker, are thoughts are with you john at this sad time paul family & barleys lad.

Sorry John & family on your loss, thinking of you at this sad time.

RIP Cracker

Barry, Carol, kids, Barney

This is a terrible stroke of luck especially so soon after Pipers break.

The words we offer at times like this never say enough.

Terry & Sheila

Oh John. I'm so sorry to hear about Cracker. What a horrible thing to have happen.

Orrrrrh no

I don't know what to say, how sad!

Oh john i send you & your family my sincere condolances.

RIP Little Cracker!!!

I am sure that I can speak for all those who met John for the first time last Saturday and say that our thoughts and condolances are with you at this sad time John. Best wishes to you and your family from me and all Saturday's coursers.

Chris

i really dont know what to say.....i know john thinks the world of all his dogs and i know he'll be devestated.

r.i.p cracker......i know you'll be sorely missed

So Sorry to here about Cracker, John.

Seems to be far to many whippets leaving us for the doggy heavens at the moment

RIP little girl.

John , i really dont know what to say , i know what you dogs mean to you . My heart goes out to you and you family .

what awful tragic news,i'm so sorry.May she r.i.p.& meet her pals at rainbow bridge

John I have been there my selve no words will help. So sorry

Regards Clive.

So sorry for you and your family.No words will help, thinking of you all, at this sad time.

Lyd and all Darkstars

Dear John and Family,

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Debra.

John you must be absolutely gutted, I am so sorry to hear this news, your dedication to the breed and your hopes and trust in this little bitch were second to none, you deserve much better but sometimes life is so cruel to us.

I really enjoyed meeting you at the bob blatch and it was an honour to see your passion for the breed, I am moving back to Scotland soon and it is a great shame that I won't see you again probably for a long time.

In her short life she touched a lot of peoples lives both through these forums and in the flesh when she was at her best RUNNING.

RIP.

Andy Bell :(

Hi John,

Been there myself mate theres nothing anyone can say at this moment that will make you feel better about whats happened.

but in her short life she gave her best for you in everything you put in front of her so remember the good times.

To loose the perfect little dog carrying your heart, dreams and hope for the future... My heart goes out to John and family.

JOHN & SUE

I can only guess how you must feel at the moment. What a devestating blow to both of you and so soon after Piper's accident. I will certainly miss Cracker on our walks through Marbury and the memory of her hunting rabbits. I will also miss the way in which Magic and Cracker always greeted each other.

My thoughts and sympathy are with you as I know how much you thought of her and what high hopes you had for her. She will be impossible to replace.

See you soon

Dennis

This is very sad news. I really dont know what to say, I know John will be devestated.

RIP Cracker

Johanna and Gime brother of Cracker :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back