The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vic Whippet Champ Show

GotWhippet?

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Could someone post the results of the show tommorow as I won't be going. Decided today not to go. My bitch is in full season, ready to mate and dripping blood everywhere. It probably wouldn't look good watching her run backwards around the ring and then park her rear end to the judges leg. Cruiser (thanks Molly for letting him stay here for a bit) is very happy about this of course ;)

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, will be waiting to hear the results, the judge is Pauline Oliver who we had about 18mths ago.

Hmmmm... go Cruiser.. he is the great grand-dad to our frozen treasures :wub: a dog VERY well worthy of using :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the results of this show. Can someone take some pics????

Good luck to all going :luck:

Cheers

Yvonne

:huggles:

Providing the trusty iPhone has coverage, I'm happy to post results ... This is a crazy hobby I've decided!!! It's 5.35am and I don't wanna get out of bed!!!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi everyone, I just joined this Forum after almost 10 years of showing whippets in Singapore. Glad to see a lot of familiar names here ... CosmoMartina.jpg[/SIZE]

http://www.geocities.com/champion_whippets

Regards,

Arnold, Cosmo (10), Martina (11) & Vogue (6)

Going to the pub!! AGAIN!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Best in Show was Aust Ch Peperone Love of Gold!!! Way to go Sherry!!

Full results later...

What !! no results yet ..... just got in from work .... expecting everyone's brag's .... and nothing !!!!! :( :(

Come on guys ......

elmaro said:
Going to the pub!!  AGAIN!!! :cheers:   :cheers:

Full results later...

WOT!!!!! Before you get to the pub, just give us the CC & RCC Winners!!!!!!!!

bah, she is teasing us now. Hope she isn't to drunk to post results later.lol.

If She's been to the pub there'll be lots of 'Snelling Pistakes' in the results !!! (w00t)

RUBOB: Gr Ch Taejaan Butterfly Effect

Dog CC: Gr Ch Taejaan One Step Closer

Res Dog: Ch Marchpast The Emblem (Imp UK)

Couldn't be there this year as had an RR litter today but this is what hubby and Sue told me.

Cheers

Thanks for the results Toni, will look forward to the full set :cheers: Well done to Team Taejaan - very impressive :thumbsup: & also congrat's to the BIS winner :cheers:

Griff can't get near a computer for a couple of days, so I will post for him

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Baby Puppy In Show - Parnew Idle Gossip[/SIZE] :cheers:

He also had a couple of 2nd's in his class, well worth the trip over the water :thumbsup:

Karen

elmaro said:
Going to the pub!! AGAIN!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Full results later...

:cheers: CONGRATULATION JOHN & ANGELA & THE LOVELY SHERRY :wub:

( AUS CH PEPERONE LOVE OF GOLD ) :wub:

Congrats to all the winners- was a great show. Huge congrats to Mr and Mrs Angus for the nice win with Sherry- will try to get some pics up tonight. :cheers:

Finally home with the stupid Iphone on charge!!!

Sorry for my lack of results Shenace ... I don't have a marked catalogue on me, but will be going to Mum and Dad's tonight in preparation for the Royal ...

If no one else has posted full results by then( :- " ), I'll give it a go ... time permitting!!! :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back