The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Viv's Quest A Dad Again

depends what you call small Andrew he is 7lbs at 10weeks

I dont think I have a scratch dog there :thumbsup:

devildog said:
AndrewPocket said:
ha ha i must lath devil dog as i never do mince my words do i
I recall seing u at old hall  u asked my opinion on rag crazy and i told u exactly what i said on here he was a dodgy animal and i said to u that dog used to spoil hell of alot of races i was in....................

as goes for mable i even had a pup off her second litter (when sally had her ) but as u no so much u will no that want u i do not agree in that bitch bein passed about pillow to post also having litters out of her in every home and i will tell u the same on here as i would in person

as goes for my dogs past an present if u can achieve what i have with my dogs ill take my hat off to u but if not keep it stum  and also why we are on that subject if u would like a sample of my dogs well feel free

p.s every success with your pups and if it dont work out u could always have another litter out off mable  :thumbsup:

BLAR BLAR BLAR HERE HE IS AGAIN. I DONT WERE YOUR GETTING MABLE BEEN PASSED FROM PILLOW TO POST SINCE DEANS HAD HER HES KEPT HER AND SHE NICE HEALTHY DOG LIKE I SAID AND FOR THOSE IN YOUR CLICK KEEP ASKING HOW MANY LITTERS SHES HAD WORK IT OUT WITH THE CHAPS SHES PRODUCED. YES YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME GOOD DOGS AND I ALSO WITH U GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND IF THINGS START GOING WRONG R YOUR DOGS START LOOKING WORSE FOR WARE THERES ALWAYS THE PRIORY :thumbsup:

devildog said:
stormy weathers said:
I really dont know who you are Devildog and to be honest I dont really care but as per usual on here things are reduced to a slanging match. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but it seems only certain people are allowed to air their views on here.
But true to form if all else fails play the your dogs on drugs card that always gets a rise out of people.

In my opinion it is pathetic.

stormy yes you dont know who i am so keep out of it if it gets your back up that much.do u think i am goining to stay quiet while he slags my dogs of like a good little boy. dont think so. so go play hero some where else

devildog think you might be jealous of this so called clang and that u arent in it lol :oops:

and why the f*** should stormy keep out of it you keep opening your trap about her other half.

the priory u can make me laugh!!! herd dog food goes down a treat never mind drugs!! u just keep going on with yourself behind your little computer screen then we can come bk on over the next few days and just laugh at all your stupid pathetic little comments!!!!

good luck everyone who has got a pup.

my oliver got his second jab today cant wait to take him out i wish people would stop bickering on about this as me and my younger sister likes to go on k9 and dont like it when it turns into a slanging match good luck to every one who has a pup out of mable we are over the moon with ours

Well said Louise, I think people should be allowed to enjoy the pups they have..................and oliver is extremely gorgeous :wub: :wub: Hope he wins lots for you. Take no notice of the comments, it's how you treat him that counts. Can't wait to see him growing up at the rising sun and winning his golden jacket. :) Chris

thank you chris and i hope your two pups turn out to be champions aswell :luck:

: Hi Louise I agree with Chris take no notice of the comments made and enjoy your

puppy He is gorgeous just like his brothers and sisters

His dad was slagged off the same but he shut his critics up with what he has produced

you do the same and lets hope the pups will do the same best of luck with him

:luck: :luck: :luck:

THIS IS FIZZ AT 12 WEEKS SHE IS 9LBS

FIZZ_002.jpg

:cheers:

they look really nice Debby Skip is 9 1/2 lbs at 12 weeks so they are all about the

same wieght should have some fun

hows oliver doing are you pleased with himwhats his weight now a photo would be nice :cheers:

here is a pic i took of oliver last sunday, i dont know the weight or anything but hes a little cutie: ;)

APUPS004.jpg

if these pups are half as good as the mum was they will be champs :luck: :luck: :luck:

At 12 weeks oliver is 12lb and he is not going to be little, looks like his sister, they could pass as twins lol :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back