The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Viv's Quest

matt and jackie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi we bought a pup called pipa a few weeks back . she is fawn with grizzeled blue marking on her back..

we where told that we could get a copy of her breeding when jackie piced her up but she forgot (w00t)

any waqy now cant get in touch with the owners so cant get the ped..

we where told shes from viv's quest but never got the sires name..

any way shes 9 month old but turns 10 on jan the 10th making her born in feb this year..

could some of you guys help out as i know you will know if the litter is of good breeding etc and who the sire was ..

we dont want to racwe as she is her as a pet and working dog but it would be nice to know..

all the best and a happy new year..

Viv's Quest is the stud dog, the owner (Syko) comes on here, i'm sure he'll forward breeding onto you

sorry just done a serch and found that viv's quest is the sire :b :oops:

god i feel like a dick..

any way can we adjust the serch to find litters from viv's quest born about feb time this year ..

also does any body know the owner of viv's quest as they might have a clue as to her breeding..

thanx in advance and please dont take the p1ss to much for my balls up..

jessus i just keep getting it wrong dont i haha . do i get the award for the dozziest new member ..

thats great news about skyo . im looking forward to talking to him about this pups as she is amasing and so so fast.

Have you any idea who you bought the pup from?

:cheers: Welcome to K9 :cheers:

Hi i am the onwer of Rch Nch Viv's Quest the pups born on 9th feb 05 were out of Conners Lass two of your pups litter sisters have aiready won supreme puppy opens.These pups were bred to be top open racers.I normaly only go on K9 non ped undwer SYKO or my wife as BABE RUTH, post your adress i will send you her pedigree, it would be a pity not to race it.My adress is 38, Spinney rd, Ilkeston Derbys DE7. 4LH.

this is frantastic , you have no idea how cool it is to catualy find the breeder . i must admit i thought we had been told a load of shite ..

but there you go.

i will send a self advresed enverlope asap to get that ped.. thank you .

tell you what she is some fast littel pup she is easy the fastest i have had .

its not that im against racing her its just that we know nothing about it other than the stuff you get at lurcher shows.

im hoping to breed from her in time and you might have some idea of what i could use to improve or even produce pups of her calibar.

maybe you could give some guide lines as to how we might start racing?

also we might need your name for the post man , or we could put it to syko lol :clown:

i dont know if you will remember her but she has a due claw on her front right and none on her left ..

all the best matt and jackie

If she turns 10mths on 10th Jan doesn't that make her born on 10th March ?

If she is a blue brindle bitch with large stand up ears then she will be out of the Connor's Lass litter, if not I'm afraid she belongs to another bitch ... I am unsure about the dew claw as all of the Connor's Lass litter had them removed and I can't recall Tiny having one when she left us.

post-2333-1119722858.jpg

This is Tiny/Lottie - The only pup from the Connor's Lass litter not in a racing home ...

Last edited by a moderator:
shes not brindle more grizzeled . she has one stand up ear tho. shes defo 10 months in jan and it could be me getting the dates wrong as both me and my son have birthdays in jan me the 3rd and finn the 6th so im sure i have put the mistak of saying 10 months on the tenth as jacki was corecting me about that after i posted it.

i will have to take a pic and post it for you ..

all the best matt and have a fantasic new year ..

Always look forward to seeing pictures of puppies no matter where they're bred from - good luck finding her Momma.

Could possibly be from a Lurcher or from a racing bitch called Show Three I think they were the only 2 to have litters to Viv's Quest in March (making them 10mths in Jan - The Connor's are 11mths in Jan)

this is the best i could do as shes had a bath after ratting on a pig farm and wasnt gon move as she was in a sulky mood.not the best pics but will gice you some idea.

View attachment 24773

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx to don and his fantastic detective skill we now know how shes bred and from what bitch..

im not over the moon as we where stung a bit on her and she is out of a suluki / greyhound bitch not my cupa tea at all..

but will make a working bitch im sure..

i have put an order in for a pup out of vivs quest as soon as the right bitch is lined im on the list :D

so we are well happy..

thank she is cute i agree but was hoping for a better result from the breeding but ha ho ..

maybe not what you'd want, but with the right sire put to her, her offspring could be crackers. i'd ask syko for what lines compliment his dog if thats the path youre going to go :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back