The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vixen's Puppies, Born 26.06.10

I've had the pleasure of working my Lurcher allong side Vixen on many occasions, and she is without doubt the best working KC Whippet I've seen !!! If these pups turn out as good as Vixen, they'll be god'uns !! :thumbsup:

Cheers.

It's difficult to pick out a favourite...they are all yummy :wub: Is Debs having one too...Vixen looks like she's doing a super job and Bailey's done well too ;) Congrats all...a busy time ahead. look forward to watching them grow.

They're just absolutely gorgeous,i'm in love with all of them :wub: Aren't the 2 brindle boys gorgeous colours :wub: :wub:

Bailey sends loads of licks to the new kids on the block :D

No Nicola,i'm not having one as much as i'd love to.Meadow is due to have her babies in a day or so & i'm aiming for one of them :thumbsup:

& doesn't Vixen look in super nick!!

Hope Vixen and family are all doing well :)
When I spoke to Paul earlier Clair mother and babies were doing well ... all putting on weight :D

It's difficult to pick out a favourite...they are all yummy :wub: Is Debs having one too...Vixen looks like she's doing a super job and Bailey's done well too ;) Congrats all...a busy time ahead. look forward to watching them grow.
I don't think Debs is having one Nicola, but I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong. I have first pick of the boys, or first pick after Paul if he keeps a dog ... gonna' be so hard to choose :(

How Gorgeous are these pups!! It would have to be the little parti for me :) altho having spoken to Paul last night shes putting on the ounces lol :)

Beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back